Chapter 5

edited by chocopunch

I know I'm late, very sorry for the wait! I have been doing quite a bit of thinking though and decided to turn this into a series called 'The unlikeliest of brides' there will be three books that I am for sure of though they will all not be about Catherine and Beau they will be completely different couples and story lines I've already started writing one of them. Any way do enjoy!

Please 

vote

comment

anything

I have seen some writers do this and i think it is a good idea, I'm going to ask for at least three votes on the chapter before I do another update so please don't hesitate to push that button if you want updates to come faster! - Kimberlee 

P.S. special thanks to @ellenoir for making this new book cover its so great! you are a doll (:

Chapter 5

The next morning Catherine woke to a faint snoring, she turned her head to see Beau's sleeping form beside her, he was laying on his stomach his head facing her direction his lips on a slight part while his arm draped lazily over her waist. She stared at him for a while taking in all his lovely features before he began to stir.

"Good morning." He mumbled without opening his eyes. She froze immediately and her face turned red. How did he know she was looking at him? She noticed the ghost of a smile on his lips and yet his eyes were still closed causing her to cock her head in confusion. How long had he been laying there awake?

"Morning." She finally mumbled. He opened his eyes after that and stared at her for a moment. He was more than pleased that she liked him enough to watch him sleep, although he was awake before her he wanted to see what her reaction would be if she had woken up first.

"I think the storm is over." She mumbled before pulling the blanket from her body. He watched as her smooth long legs stretched out and then she sat up crossing them.

"Yeah I'll go call a toe truck and we will get out of here." He replied before rubbing his eyes and getting up from the bed.

"Aren't you going to shower first?" She asked as he began walking toward his pants where he left his phone.

"In there? No way, you can see right through the shower door." He smirked as he saw her jaw go slack. So he was able to see her showering the night before but didn't say anything? She was absolutely mortified at this.

"You're lying." She challenged.

"Well I'm not getting in there to prove you wrong. I'll tell you what, why don't you get in again do a little replay of last night and I'll take a picture of you with my phone and show you?" He could hardly hide the smirk on his face as he spoke. He was enjoying getting a rise out of her and if it was going to be like that all the time then he would tease her more often.

"Ha-ha, very funny." She rolled her eyes and played it off like it was no big deal but he could see the blush in her cheeks. She huffed out a sigh and grabbed her bag carrying it into the bathroom to change. Beau took his phone from his pocket and redialed the tow truck from the day before, it rang several times before he heard the mans familiar voice.

"Can I get a tow yet?" He grumbled into the phone, he looked up and into the bathroom where he saw Catherine facing the sink and brushing her teeth, she stood on the tips of her toes so she could see herself in the oval shaped mirror and he stared at her long legs with lust filled eyes.

"Yeah I'll send one out to you, where you folks at?" He asked bringing beau from his fantasies of his wife.

"Uhh, staying at Ann and Paul's." He told the man, desperately hoping he knew where that was.