35.5 Augustine's Attack!

Start from the beginning

Momo wiped her eyes. "Y-Y-Yeah, I'm okay. Allergies" she lied. Toru looked at her suspiciously, though the Creation user couldn't tell by her invisible face. "Alright.... Well, I'm just happy we all made it! I just hope we all get passed the next test". Mina jumped up. "Of course we'll pass! It's gonna be a singe! Don't worry about it! And when we do, we should all celebrate! A pizza party back at the dorms sounds awesome! Right?!". Yaoyorozu sighed. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Ashido-san, we must first pass the next trail before we do any celebrating". Mina frowned and jumped up and down.

"BUT A PIZZA PARTY WOULD BE AWESOME! Besides, we don't need to pass the test to have fun right? It's just about being together that matters! " she shouted. Ojiro came by and raised his eyebrow curious at her behaviour. "Why are you so pumped about a pizza party anyway?". Ashido looked over at Rowe, who stood off to the side of the group with Midoriya and Todoroki, still looking a bit angry and yet lost. "I just want.... I just want things to be back to the way they were...." she mumbled sadly. The rest of the class felt her vibe and knew exactly what she meant and couldn't agree more. They all feel that there is a wedge between them and the Conduit Mode user.

No matter how many times they wanted to talk it out, Delsin would just walk away from the group, even Bakugo wasn't that bad. He at least would cuss them out before disappearing. It was just hard on everyone that they let this happen to the point where being in the same room as the guy was so awkward and heavy on them. They were told on the situation with Asui too and they felt even more terrible on how they just ignored their friend. How much has Delsin been dealing with all alone? It only painted a brighter picture to prove that in terms of how friendship goes, they were the worst friends to Delsin in the history of friends.

But right now, divulging on it would be pointless as Mera walked out on stage and spoke in the mic in his depressed voice, waking everyone up from their thoughts. "Well, I'd just like to congratulate the 100 of you who passed the first round of the exam, you are all gifted truly. Now for the real exam....." he said. "Your task will be to do some rescue simulation basically. You will be rescuing citizens across the damaged stadium. You will be analyzed on your performance from there on so please, don't be stupid" Mera said as he ended the instructions. Delsin cracked his knuckles as he moved towards his class. Camie, from Shiketsu High School, approaches Delsin. "I saw your fight with this ninja students. It was pretty impressive...." she complimented. Delsin smirked a bit. "Thanks, although they were a bit persistent, they weren't much of a challenge. I guess they were harder than they were due to their great teamwork" he said.

Camie sighed. "Well, I just want to let you know that even though Yoarashi-san is a bit much, he admires you a lot for your courage for fighting against that villain, as do I. He thinks your really strong and wishes to fight you. I just thought I would explain his reasonings. But now though, it seems he won't get the chance to. Oh well, see you Delsin-kin, good luck" she waved seductively. Delsin nodded his head with a bit of a blush bit it disappeared quickly. He turned around to see a glaring Yaoyorozu, who had heard the last bit if the conversation. "Oh, hi, Momo!" he said nervously. "Well, Delsin, how's your new friend?".

Delsin could practically hear the anger and jealousy in her voice but he paid it no mind right now as the walls opened up to them and revealed the stadium to the students as they have begun the next trail for the hero-to-be students. Delsin began to run off while the entire class besides Todoroki and Bakugo, who again, go off on their own. "The damage on the roads is so great. It's crazy to think that people actually survive situations like these" Delsin said out loud, with the class agreeing with him wholeheartedly. "It kind of reminds me of the Kamino Ward incident. All the damage it caused" Iida said. Delsin frowned as he remembered that night, that was the night that changed everything. He shook of that thought, it wasn't the time for such things.