Trina frowns, "What's wrong?"

Tori shakes her head, hiding her face away and dismissing the scene, "Nothing, I'm fine."

Trina slowly nods and makes her way back towards the couch to continue to scroll through the guide. 

Tori could feel herself shaking nervously behind the couch, playing with the backside of her pearphone and her fingers as well. After a couple of moments, she finally flips her phone over, turning it on and glancing to see any notifications from Andre.

Jade.

The name somehow appears in her mind, creating a faint smile as Tori scrolled through her contacts until she arrived at Jade's contact name. She reluctantly taps the message icon, sending her screen to her messages as she saw the last message she sent to Jade, which was unsurprisingly left on read. 

Tori bites her lip nervously, her fingers dancing across the keyboard.

Tori
Are you okay? I'm really worried about you and... I miss you. Please text me when you can. 
Delivered at 6:32 p.m.

She closes her phone quickly and turns it off after sending the message, anticipating for a reply from her. 

After some time, her phone finally buzzes and she quickly glances down to see if she replied but frowned in response. It wasn't Jade who texted her, it was Andre.

Andre
Hey, I'm outside your house. Are you ready? 

Tori let out a small sigh before replying to him.

Tori
Hey, I'm ready. Heading out now, I'll see you in a few.
Read at 6:39 p.m. 

He replies almost instantly.

Andre
Can't wait.

She turns off her phone and places it inside the purse that hung clumsily by her side. She makes her way towards the front door, however stopping in front of it before releasing a nervous breath. The rush of emotions hits her like a truck, and she could feel the unsteady feeling in her stomach. She didn't know what to think of it, instead brushing it off quickly and trying to ignore it, hoping it would go away.

She opens the door and steps outside, heading towards Andre's car.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jade finds herself inserting her keys into the lock and twisting it aggressively, opening it and heading inside of her dark home, if she could even call it a home. It was silent unsurprisingly𑁋her dad was probably out at the local bar or buying more alcohol from the store. She was lucky to be alone.

But she didn't feel alone. Shivers were sent down her spine. She could sense the presence surrounding her again, a dangerous one, and she hated it. 

Walking slowly, she towards the kitchen which was dark and gloomy, grabbing a dusty glass from one of the cupboards and blowing the dust off.

Opening the fridge, she cringes with frustration with at least 3/4 of the fridge filled with alcoholic beverages. However she grabs one and opens it easily, knowing from her experience for years of seeing her father come in and out of the house with nothing but alcohol in his hands. She knew his actions, and she repeated it. She pours some inside of her glass and places it back inside the fridge, shutting it loudly in her wake.