Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Gross," I said, grunting as I threw an uppercut to my invisible brother in the ring.

Jimin said nothing and just rolled his eyes saying, "So do you want to hear what happened or what?!"

"NO," Joon and I both said at the same time, which made Jimin pout angrily.

Jungkook quickly sat close to Jimin, patting him on the arm.

"Of course we do, hyung. Tell us all about it," Jungkook said soothingly. Jimin brightened up at Jungkooks attempt to placate him.

"So I knew she wasn't covered down below because she had her knees up near her tits when the call started. She must have had her phone propped up on something at the end of the bed. She was so fucking wet, her fingers spreading herself open so I could see. She asked where I was and what I was wearing, and was pleased that I was in a public bathroom and I still had her plug in. She said I was such a good boy and did everything she asked so now she was going to make us both cum real hard," Jimin said.

I was still listening, delivering a roundhouse kick to the air when I see Joon look my way with his eyebrows raised. I scoffed and gave him the same look right back.

"She tells me to prop the phone up on one end of the counter and for me to strip and sit on the other end. Luckily the counter was long, and filled one side of the room. I had just enough room on the far end to prop myself up and not fall into the sink. She wanted to see the plug in, so I turned towards the wall sticking my ass out so she could see the blue base flush with my hole," Jimin continued.

This made me stop my moves as I turned to yell at Jimin. "Okay fuck, you don't need to be that descriptive. Jesus, I don't want to know about your hole and all that. Just get on with it!"

This made Joon groan and Jungkook laugh. Jimin just glared at me, flipping me off.

"Hey man, if I gotta do this shit to make my Noona happy, I'm going to do it. So anyway, she's really happy to see it still in and she's heaping all kind of praise on me. You all know I like being praised. She's calling me a good little pup, and I started getting so hard. I was whimpering by this point and begging her to let me touch myself but she said no, she wanted me to wait so it made it feel even better. She told me to pull the plug out slowly and show her what belonged to her, so I did. I made sure to watch her face as I pulled it out, and she obviously loved it. She was fingering herself good by this point, and when I pulled it out completely she said she wished she was there to rim my asshole - it looked that delicious," Jimin moaned, squirming in his chair.

"Man I wish I had a girlfriend like that, that is so hot," Jungkook said, his eyes wide.

"She's not his girlfriend, Bun," Joon said.

"Hey - she will someday. I'm planning on making her mine no matter how long it takes, you just wait," Jimin said.

"Good luck with that, long distance doesn't work," I said from the ring, jabbing the air with a grunt.

"Whatever. So anyway I pull it out and she tells me to turn around and sit facing her so I do it. I'm so hard by this point and leaking all over my thighs. I can see her on screen, she's getting a dildo out to fuck herself while I watch. It was so hot watching it slide in and out of her pussy - and I started telling her how I wished I was there to flick my tongue on her clit while she fucked herself with it. She liked that a lot because she said I could start stroking, and man I couldn't touch my dick any faster. So I start stroking while she's fucking herself with her toy and she's telling me she wishes I was on top of her fucking her while she slid my new toy in my ass. I about came right there when she said that - the image of penetrating her while she penetrated me was so fucking hot guys," Jimin said.

Joon had his hands in his head, bent over halfway in his chair. I had stopped by this point, now leaning up against the cage wall as I stared at Jimin. I was envisioning myself choking him so he'd stop talking.

"So then what happened," Jungkook asked, handing Jimin back the plug. Jimin took it and closed it up in the case.

"So she starts moving the toy in her pussy faster now, and playing with her tits. She is so vocal you guys, moaning and talking dirty to me. I begged her to let me fuck myself with the toy, which surprised me. I was actually seeking it out now - and she said I could as long as I kept looking at her. It was hard but I was able to angle myself back enough to put it in after I extended it, and I went crazy. It hit my sweet spot right away and I started to feel myself about to cum and she told me I couldn't yet, that I had to wait for her. Dude I was fucking BEGGING by this point, moving the plug in and out at the same speed as I was jerking off. She was doing the same, going just as fast as she yelled at me, calling me her slut and how I better not fucking cum until she says...."

I cut Jimin off, yelling again at him. "Fuck, are we getting to the end yet? Jesus Jimin get on with it! It's like you're fucking narrating a porno!"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm almost done," Jimin yelled back, flipping me off again.

I scoffed, turning my back on him as I started working on my moves again.

"So I'm begging and near crying as I could feel cum wanting to spurt out of me but I was holding it back. So then I get the idea to talk dirty right back to her. So I start telling her what a dirty pup I am and how I need my Mistress to make me feel so good, and only she can make me feel so good, and oh please can I cum Mistress?? She loves when I call her Mistress and that got her going even more, her hand was a fucking blur as she fucked herself with that toy. Just then she yells at me to cum, and that I better fucking cum hard for her and she starts screaming and cumming and I swear just hearing how vocal she was pushed me over the edge because I came so fucking hard all over the counter. I wasn't even stroking my dick by this point. I had pushed the plug in as far as it could go and twisted it and cum shot high up and out of my cock - landing in the sink closest to me and some on the mirror," Jimin said.

"Thank God," I yelled.

"Yeah, I know right? It was about time," Jimin agreed.

"No, I mean thank the fucking LORD the story is over with," I yelled back. Jimin just ignored me.

"Well I finished at the same time she did, and she told me to take the plug out and wash it good before I put it away. I wanted to make her cum again but she said she had to go. She told me she was going to be busy with shit for a few days, but she said I can contact her when I get back to Korea. I must have been a good boy if I get to contact her first," Jimin said, rather proud of himself.

The room got quiet as I was bent over staring at Jimin, my fringe plastered to my sweaty forehead. Jungkook was at his side, giving him a look like he is the coolest dude on the planet for getting to experience all this.

The silence was broken however as Joon finally spoke up.

"I think my fucking ears are bleeding," he rumbled.

This made us all start laughing, Joon included.

------------------------------

(A/N: Raise your hand if you got wet....*waves arm frantically* There you go, @JennyG576 ..... your second encounter with your bias, Jimin. Hope you approve ;). )