My god, since day one this man has never shown himself to be any less hornier than his high school fuckboy self. There's pros and cons to that, mostly pros.

"Jimin, baby. I don't want to get fired." You try to convince him, the persuasion in your voice is barely still there.

This was always very possible considering the fact that the one habit that never left your high school self was your lack of punctuality.

"But then you could spend every day," His alluring voice follows his arousing actions as he draws his fingers closer to your underwear, "in bed," scraping beneath the delicate fabric as he's inching closer and closer, "with me."

"Mom! I can't find my school bag!"

At the abrupt sound of your six year old son, your body jolts in surprise against the kitchen sink, snapping you out of your lustrous thoughts. Jimin retracts his hands, taking a large step away from you as he swiftly turns around.

Dong-sun rushes in with his tiny legs, stopping at the entrance of the vast kitchen. He lets out little pants while his eyes stay wide with panic. "I'll be late for school!"

"Is it not in the living room?" You ask him, a little out of breath yourself.

"No." He whines, a pout forming as he speaks. He has his father's lips, making his pout all the more adorable.

"I'll help you find your school bag, little fella." Jimin says with a big smile as he walks up to Dong-sun, picking him up from his armpits and giving one of his chubby cheeks a fat kiss. While he swings his son into the air, a cluster of tiny screams and giggles echo into the kitchen as they both disappear.

An adoring smile eases onto your face, shaking your head as you return to your coffee and the peace and quiet. Except peace and quiet is something you can never rely on.

"Your bitch has arrived!" The front door slams after Hoseok's own announcement of his presence.

Eyes rolling with a smile, you settle your coffee down again as you hear his loud footsteps enter the kitchen. Seeing your best friend's wide smile instantly lights up the whole room.

"How's my queen?" He leans down to kiss your cheek as he gives you a side hug.

"Exhausted, but still surviving, thank you."

He nods in sympathy as he looks around the place. "I can never get used to how rich this guy is."

You smirk, admiring the house with him. "Neither."

"Anyway," Hoseok places a gift bag on the counter casually. "This is for you."

You eye the bag weirdly, "For me?"

"Yoongi told me about how Jimin broke your third pair of handcuffs so I popped into the sex shop on the way. Surprised they were open this early, to be honest-"

Both shocked and embarrassed, you speedily grab the bag off the counter and hide it underneath the sink. "Hobi!" You scold him, "I don't want Dong-sun seeing this."

Hoseok only scoffs in return, "I'm surprised he hasn't walked in on you both having sex yet. You guys are like animals."

You look away, trying not to think about the many times Dong-sun had almost walked in. "How's, uh, Yoongi?"

He smiles again "Oh he's great. Sex has been better than ever."

Another roll of your eyes gets him laughing as he nudges you teasingly. "By the way, are you forgetting something?"

Pressing your lips together, you momentarily glance away. "Did you want a sex toy too?"

"No!" He slaps your arm to which you respond with a very loud 'ow'. "It's my anniversary with Yoongi!"