◇10◇

Felix's POV

"A hot chocolate and a cheesecake, please." I ordered at the counter at a small café.
My hands were literally frozen from the cold weather outside and if I didn't drink something warm soon, my whole body would freeze.
Earlier Hyunjin had told me that after his therapy he and Seungmin would go here and asked me if I wanted to come too. Because I didn't have anything better to do anyway, I agreed. Unfortunately I was 15 minutes early so I had to wait for them.
The last few days had been strange... Hyunjin had more and more of his weird dreams and I kept remembering what I saw when I was with Changbin... I didn't talk to him since then although I really wanted to but somehow I couldn't bring myself to call him. Maybe I was scared of the truth.
Chan and Woojin had spent a lot of time searching on the internet for anything that would bring us closer to who Jisung and Minho were but until now they didn't find anything. To be honest that was exactly what I expected. They made it pretty obvious that they didn't want anyone to find out about them.
There was one thing about Chan that concerned me a bit since about a week. Everytime he got a message he started to panic about something but I didn't ask for the reason yet.

"Felix?" Changbins voice suddenly made me snap back to reality. I didn't even realize that the boy was sitting infront of me with his coffee until he had grabbed my hand and spoke to me.
"Oh Ch- Changbin, I'm sorry. I was lost in thoughts" I excused myself and smiled in embarrassment. I looked down and noticed that he was still holding onto my hand. A small blush formed on his cheeks before he quickly pulled his hand away.
"I'm sorry I-"
"Don't worry" I cut him of. "At least I didn't have strange flashbacks again."
I laughed and a smile formed on his face too.
"Btw what are you doing here?" Changbin asked but I could have asked him the same.
"Hyunjin and Seungmin invited me" I told him and took a bite of my cheesecake. 
"Oh really? Me too! Why didn't they tell us?" he complained with a pout.
Something was telling me that Hyunjin did that on purpose but I kept quiet about it.

"Wait, there is a bit of cheesecake on your face." he suddenly said and leaned forward while brushing over my cheek with his thumb. I jumped back and squieked while staring at the boy with wide eyes. What was that?! What about pErsOnAl sPAce?!
"Oh god, I'm so sorry! I did it again, didn't I?" he mumbled and face palmed himself. My face had to be as red a strawberry right now. What was wrong with me? I shouldn't feel like that! Changbin almost killed me the first time we met.
"How about thinking before you do things like that?!" I said and glared at the smiling boy.
"I don't know you for long but everytime I'm with I just act without thinking" he shrugged. He licked his thumb with the piece of cheesecake on it and smiled again. "This is really g-... Felix are you feeling fine? Your face is a bit red."
Snap out of it, Felix! I told myself and inhaled deeply.
"Y- yeah, I just burned my toung a bit because the hot chocolate is very hot." I tried to say as convincing as possible and he seemed to believe me.
Changbin took another sip of his coffee and started a new topic.
"I wanted to talk to you about something, more like asking you something."
I nodded signing him to go ahead. Thank god that this awkward situation stopped.
"Do you remember what we saw a few days ago? It was a man, that was killed by some other guys but we don't know who they are. The next night I dreamed about him... along with your mother and two other adults. They were talking about something important and I was secretly listening to them behind a door."
"What was it?" I whispered and he came a bit closer.
"Your mother said they were in trouble. I'm not exactly sure but she said something about breaking the rules of the time spirits and protecting you and me..."
"Time spirits?" I asked in confusion.
"I have no idea what that is but it sounded like they were the bad guys."

Changbin mumbled and waited for my answer. Time spirits? Was that the answer to our past? But what were those creatures and why was my mother invovled with them? What even is a time spirit?
"I think this is an important information. Maybe it'll lead us to the truth... but for now we don't know much about this so we have to wait til we see more."
"Or we try to speed up things a little bit again." he proposed and I knew exactly what he meant with that. I had flashbacks when we touched each other... but it wasn't always working so...
"I'm not sure if-"
"What is there to lose?"
He was right but then again not. Last time we did that, both of us suffered from a panic attack and I saw things that I didn't want to see. To be honest I was afraid of what I'd find out about my past. Also... the thought of Changbin touching me again made me nervous as hell.
"It's just..."
"Just what?" he asked with a worried voice and I felt his stare on me.
"I'm ... a bit scared"
I prepared for Changbin laughing at me but there was silence. Then I felt his hand on mine again and looked up. The boy was smiling.
"I understand but you should know that you're not alone with this. I'm also scared to be honest but since the day I met you and all of this started I wanted to know the truth... and I'd give almost everything for it so don't be afraid and trust yourself... trust me."
he said and my heart started beating faster. He had been such an idiot before but now he was being too nice and understanding. I didn't know what to think of him now.
Although I was still a bit scared I aggreed.
"A- alright..." I stuttered and looked away in embarrassment.
Changbin slowly brought his hand to my face and send shivers down my spine with his touch. I felt blood rushing trough my face like crazy but still didn't dare to look at him.
"Hmm nothing happens." he then mumbled making me look up at him.
Changbin was right, nothing had happend but his hand was still cupping my face.
"Then could you please let go o-"
"Maybe we need more physical contact?" he cut me of and stared at his coffee while thinking.
W- what did he just say? What the hell was that pervert planning?!
I tried pulling his hand away and said "Or maybe it's not working all the time so we should wait and see if it works another day."
Changbin locked his eyes with mine again. "But I don't want to wait! I have an idea and maybe it'll work."
Before I could say anything to defend myself he stood up and offered me his hand.
"W- what?" I asked him in confusion and he sighed.
"Give me a hug. That should be enough physical contact."
Nonono this was too awkward and people already started giving us strange stares. Why was Changbin like that?
I lowered my head and quietly answered.
"I don't think that'll w-"
Suddenly the black haired male wrapped his arms around my legs and waist and lifted me up from the chair bridal style. I gasped at his sudden action and quickly covered my face under my jacket.
"No need to be all shy" Changbin laughed and pulled me closer to his chest. Oh god what was he doing?!!!
This wasn't going to work. Let me the fuck down I thought but except for a quiet whine nothing came out of my mouth. Why was I like this? I wanted to kick him and punsh him like before but my body was like nope Felix you will act like weak baby.

Then my phone that was still laying on the table suddenly rang but I didn't dare to move.
"You should answer that, Felix. It's from Hyunjin. Maybe they're late or something?" I heared Changbins voice and a second later he had placed me on the chair again.
"Hm strange... I really thought it would work line that." Changbin sighed again.
Without giving him a look I quickly grabbed my phone and pressed the green button.
"Hello? Hyunjin?" I asked.
"Felix is that you?! Call the police! This Brian guy, he- SEUNGMIN!"
"Hyunjin where are you?! HYUNJIN?!!!"
There was no more noise comming from the other end and panic spread in my whole body.
"What happend?!" Changbin asked and started to worry while I stood up and put some money on the table.
"Something is wrong, there is something with your friend Brian. W- we need to find them!" I yelled and ran out of the Café.
"Felix STOP!" Changbin shouted and I turned around to the blackhaired boy.
"I can locate Seungmins phone so we know where they are! You're running in the wrong direction!"
Shit! There was no time to waste. If we weren't fast enough they'd maybe die!
_______________________________________

So... my math teacher wants to do a skype conference (just audio and no video tho) and a few of my classmates are already preparing their soundboards. This... is not gonna end well but I'm down for it man.

Btw the picture at the top is supposed to be Bang Chan. Did another digital drawing there hehe.