◇3◇

Later in the evening we met up with Woojin and Jae infront of the restaurant where we would celebrate Chan's birthday together. It was actually the "Golden Swan" restaurant that had been mentioned in the news but just because of this strange event we wouldn't choose another place to eat.
From far away I could see two men sprinting in our direction.

"Happy Birthday Channieee" Woojin happily shouted and gave Chan a tight bone chrushing hug. The white haired Jae who followed him in exhaustion just breathed heavily giving his friend an annoyed look.
"You should work out more" I laughed at him while also embracing the boy in my arms.
"What for?" He asked and shrugged
"Who the hell is even running trough the streets at night when its cold just to see their friends?"
"Oh, Shut up." Woojin replied making Chan giggle. 
"Guys I'm hungry!" Hyunjin complained so I took his hand and pulled him to the entrance.
"Lets go inside then. I already ordered a table."
The restaurant was always very crowded but we went there every week for many years now so we had something like a special privileg there.

Inside the building it was warm and the smell of good food let my appetite grow bigger every second. Everywhere people laughed and talked but I didn't care about the noise and after taking off our jackets we sat down on the round table. Then we ordered some drinks and meals while talking about the day.
Woojin told us that his music career was on a good way again and that more people wanted to buy his albums. To say he was good at singing was an understatement. His vocals were literally what you'd hear when entering heaven.

After a while Chan suddenly changed the topic.
"By the way, Jae and Woojin..." he started "Have you heared of Changbin, Seungmin or Brian?"
The smiles on their faces dissapeared and Jae sighed. "No not really... I mean I sometimes see them walking around the city but that was already two weeks ago... why would you ask?"
Both Chan and Hyunjin looked in my direction. With a sigh I started explaining them the situation.
"They tried to steal my money and left me unconscious and bleeding in a side alley this morning." I coldly said and both of the older males widened their eyes in shock.
"What?!" Woojin loudly asked again.
Hyunjin tried to calm him down. "Chill, he's not hurt and has his purse back."
"But-"

"Excuse me, is there a problem?"
an unfamilliar voice suddenly spoke. We turned around and noticed one of the waiters standing next to our table, a tray with drinks on his arm. I've never seen him here before... he had to be new.
"No, everything is fine. We're sorry to cause so much noise." Woojin quickly apologized and the waiter gave him a smile while putting down the drinks on the table.
"Excuse me but I never saw you here before... are you new here?" I asked the brown haired man and he nodded.
"Yes Felix, I and my boyfriend only recently started working in this restaurant."
Wait... how did he know my name?
"Really?" Chan said. "You seem like you have a lot of experience in working here already? Isn't it stressful because there are so many people here today?" he laughed but the waiter just shrugged. That was when I noticed that his eyes where different coloured. One was dark brown but the other one was bright green... that made him look very special and a bit odd.

"Everything is relaxing if you have enough time" he answered and took a step back.
"We'll get your food now. See you"
And with that he left, leaving us in confusion.

"Has anyone of you ever seen him before?" I asked and they all shook their heads.
"I thought you knew him?" Jae questioned. "Why would he know your name if it wasn't like that?"
"Maybe the other waiters told him your name, Felix" Hyunjin suggested and it made sense but still...
"Could be... but something about him seems a bit strange..." I said and turned around to see if he was still there.
"Do you mean his different coloured eyes?"  Hyunjin whispered.

"Are you talking about me?"
This time there was another waiter there. His eyes were also different coloured but except for a brown one he had a purple and a green iris.
"No! Of course not" Hyunjin assured him and gave the waiter an innocent smile.
"You are always the same Hyunjin" the boy mumbled and I thought I didn't hear clearly.
"What was that?" I asked but he just shrugged and said "Nothing" while placing down plates and bowls with warm food on the table.
Then the guy from before joined him and brought more plates.
"Ah, so this is your boyfriend?" Woojin then realized and the brown haired male nodded while the other one gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Minho... not here." he whispered while a light red shade was visible on his cheeks... cute.
"So your name is Minho?" Chan wanted to know and the dark blue haired waiter answered. "Yes, my name is Lee Minho and this is Han Jisung." he introduced themselves.
"Nice to meet you" I said and shook their hands but when I wanted to let go of Jisungs hand he kept holding onto me.

"Is your arm alright?" he asked with a worried voice but because Minho suddenly kicked his leg he immediatly let go. "Uhh... I just overheard that you were attacked by someone this morning so I was a bit worried." he mumbled and smiled at me in embarassment.
"Thank you for asking" I responded "but you don't need to worry because I'm fine."

"Great!" Minho shouted and pulled Jisung with him "Enjoy your meal, guys" he added and soon they were gone again. Nobody at the table had touched their food and all of them were staring at each other.

"Now I now what is so weird about them..." Hyunjin said "Their eyes have the exact same colour of green that I always see when I ... you know."
Of course Hyunjin would combine them with his halluzinations again...
"I don't think thats the only weird thing about them... I swear I heard Minho saying something including Hyunjin's name" I told them while digging into my spaghetti.
The others followed my example and started eating too.
"I think they are nice people though" Woojin said and took a sip of his cocktail.
Of course they were nice but like I already said, I thought something about them was off.

It got later and later and we laughed and drank a lot. Jae and Chan definitely drank too much but it was still fun. Many people had already left the restaurant including Jae because next day he had to get up early so it was just me, Hyunjin, Woojin and Chan who stumbled to stand up from his chair.
"Sooo *hic*" he started "because today is my *hic* birthday I'm gonna make a *hic* wish!"
Oh hell no...
"I want my sister to-"
"Oh shit Hyunjin" Woojin suddenly gasped and my gaze fell on the said male. It didn't take Chan and me long to notice that this wasn't one of his normal seizures.
His eyes were closed but he was shaking and Woojin had to prevent his body from falling of the chair.
I started to panic... I didn't know what to do!
"Whats with him?!" Someone behind us suddenly shouted and when I turned around I saw Jisung followed by Minho. Both of them seemed to be really concerned and the smaller one didn't hestitate to gently grab Hyunjins hands.
"Does he have that often?" Minho asked and Woojin nooded.
"He is mentaly sick and sometimes his halluzinations are taking over his body."
"Can't we do something against it?!" Jisung panicked but I had no idea.
Slowly I got really scared.

Then all of a sudden Hyunjin stopped shaking and his head hung down lifelessly.
"Hyunjin?" the green- brown eyed waiter quietly spoke to him but he didn't answer.
"Is he-" Chan started but suddenly Hyunjin grabbed Jisungs arm. The words comming out of his mouth were unclear and a mixture of mumble and whisper.
"Find... keys... " where the words he was saying and immediatly after that he jumped up in shock and looked at everyone in confusion.

"Wow, what happend. You stare at me like you've seen a ghost." the boy laughed but none of us were in the mood of laughing.
I grabbed his shoulder "Hyunjin... you had one of you seizures again and-"
"Yeah I noticed"
"No, you said something about... keys?" I tried to explain him and confusion was written all over his face.
"I don't remember ever saying something like that. How can I know you're not playing a prank on me?"
"Jisung and *hic* Minho heared it too" Chan interrupted and pointed to our side.
Both of them where standing there staring at Hyunjin expressionlessly. It was the complete opposite to the kindness they showed before.
But when they noticed we were looking at them they quickly gave us a smile.
"We shouldn't think to much about that" Minho said. "Its so late. I think its better to go home now."
His different coloured eyes shone in the dimmed light of the lamp in the restaurant.
_______________________________________

This chapter is the beginning of a happy, sad, cruel, romantic, confusing and crackheaded journey