Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy

Start from the beginning

I slid my hand up into her hair and grabbed a handful, turning her head and opening her neck up to my lips. When my mouth found it's favorite place on her neck she moaned lowly, her hands running slowly down my chest and resting on my belt. The tips of her fingers slid behind my belt, tugging it away from my body. I knew she wanted it off as much as I did, but we couldn't do anything about it right now. My other hand cupped her breast as my body shielded her from any onlookers behind us.

"I wish I could take you home and make love to you, nice and slow baby. You have no idea how hard I am for you, Y/N," I said, sighing against her neck.

Her hands moved from my belt up my torso and around my neck, interlocking her fingers behind my neck. I turned me hand and kissed her slowly on the lips, taking my time to enjoy the taste of her.

"I wish that too, Yoongi. I hope we can have some time alone tomorrow," she said as she broke the kiss.

"Whatever you want you get, Babygirl. You know this already. I may spoil the boys today but tomorrow I will spoil you," I replied. I kissed her again quick and then pulled us away from the car as I opened her door for her.

I helped her get settled in her car, leaning my body down as she started her car up.

"Text me later on tonight when you guys get ready to head to bed," she asked, turning her face up to me.

I smiled at her, leaning down a little more to kiss her again. "Of course, baby. I'll miss you. I love you so much, Y/N."

Y/N blushed a bit, her cheeks a tinted pink. I loved when I am able to make her blush. So cute.

"Love you, too Yoongi," she said, putting on her seat belt.

I said bye and closed her door, staying rooted to the pavement until she drove away. I didn't want her to leave – I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. I had a bad feeling about tonight.

I sighed as I saw her car disappear from my view, and then proceeded to head to my own car. I got in, buckling myself in. The warm heat coming out of the vents didn't do anything to fix the chill that was coming over me.

"You okay, man," Joon asked, a look of concern on his face.

I put the car in gear, taking off towards the Underground. "I'll be fine. I just want to get tonight over with."

When we got to the Underground I parked behind the building in an alleyway. I didn't want to park in the parking-lot and walk over just in case it drew attention since it was the middle of the day. Parking in the rear alley provided a way for us to head straight for the stairs down to the basement.

When we got to the door I did our secret knock – one that only those close to the owner knew and had permission to use to gain entry. There was no answer so I knocked again, this time almost pounding on the door. A moment later the door opened to reveal the owner, Sal.

"Aww my man Yoongi! Welcome, Welcome," Sal said excitedly, dragging me to him and giving me a bear hug.

Sal was a big, burly Italian man who was a big time hugger. Normally I would tell someone to fuck off if they tried hugging me like he did, but Sal was a big softy too, and he was the type of guy I didn't have the heart to say no to.

Sal must of noticed Joon over my shoulder as he released me, dragging Joon inside as well and giving him the same bear hug. Joon look at me with a panicked expression, which just made me chuckle.