"So, what do you two want?" Lauren asked.

"Oh no. This isn't for us, tell her Mila." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Chad wanted one of your Vanilla bean's." Camila said in a low voice giving Lauren some money.

Lauren huffed in annoyance as she put in the money in the register and handed the change back.

"Cait," Lauren called out.

"Yeah, babe?"

"One Vanilla bean please," Lauren grinned at the girl.

She nodded and started a new cup.

"Babe? Lauren, you two back together?" Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"Oh." Camila muttered, gazing downwards.

"Nah, she and I are still close as ever. Anyways, I told you, I have my eye on another girl." Lauren smiled over to Camila.

Camila's head dipped up meeting Lauren's gaze making her blush intensely.

"Vanilla bean!" Caitlin called out behind Lauren.

"Not so loud, geez." Lauren laughed.

"Sorry, Vanilla bean." Caitlin whispered smiling at Lauren.

That's why they dated. Look at her, she's beautiful and seems like an amazing girl. Shut up, Camila. You're not jeal- okay, you're jealous. I'm jealous....oh. Camila thought to herself looking at Caitlin and Lauren.

"Thanks," Camila said in the nicest voice she could produce, grabbing the drink.

"What's the hurry?" Lauren asked.

"Chad wants it before lunch ends," Camila muttered.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Lauren asked Camila with pleading eyes.

"Yeah." Camila said handing the drink to Dinah.

"Hold this for me?" Camila asked and Dinah nodded, grabbing it.

"Well, let's catch up a bit, my Beyoncé." Caitlin said to Dinah.

"This is why I like you." Dinah said with a smug smile.

Lauren took Camila to the side and held her hand.

"Camila," Lauren said looking in her eyes.

"Yeah?" Camila muttered, averting her eyes.

"Hey, look at me." Lauren said with a pleading voice as she put her index finger under Camila's chin and her thumb on it.

"Please,"

"Okay," Camila said looking in her eyes.

"You know why I'm more into girls? And I can actually say this reason because of the boy that you're currently dating."

"Boys, they only want love if it's torture. You seem like you're suffering enough, he's telling you to do this and that. Did he even ever walk you to your door? He seems like he wouldn't."

"Lauren, I like him."

"You do? Really? You sure, because it doesn't seem like it. He didn't even fucking come here with you, you came here with Dinah. But, don't say I didn't warn you."

"I wanted to surprise him-"

"Don't fucking bullshit me, Camz. You said he wanted a damn Vanilla bean and Dinah looked annoyed, alright. I'm sorry for my harsh tone and shit but, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Lauren, but I like-"

"I know you like him. I just care about you a lot. I don't want you to get hurt, okay?" Lauren said softly, leaning forward and kissing Camila's forehead.

"Okay." Camila replied as she hugged Lauren.

She felt safe, loved, and wanted with Lauren. She loved the feeling.

-

Lauren got home around 9:30 and sighed heavily entering her apartment.

"HEY," Ally called out with a smile.

"Hey Allycat. How was work?" Lauren asked, retaliating with a smile too.

"Fun as always, how about you?"

"Ah, same." Lauren said, going into the kitchen.

"Mani's upstairs and I'm about to go to sleep. Night Lauren." Ally called out.

"Okay! That girl needs to find a job," Lauren laughed.

"True!" Ally spoke before going up the stairs.

Lauren sat herself on a stool and scrolled through her phone.

She pressed on a text message that was sent from one of her friends, Alexa.

-Party tonight? Come over at 10, babe! miss ya

Lauren thought about it for awhile and figured why not?

-Sure. See ya there(:

$/&:$/&/$/&/$&£\€\¥\€\¥\€\£\£¥\\
A/N: hey, earlier update :))