Xxiv. Babae ka Lang [Mature]

Start from the beginning

As soon as their gaze met, it felt like opposite poles of magnet, it was hard for them to resist. Their breaths began to feel heavy, the longer they stare at each other, the closer they feel together. She gulped and rested her hand on his chest hoping nobody would barge in and interrupt their moment.

He stood still and didn't let an opportunity go to waste. He waited for a signal of permission from her until her phone rang.

Their chance was officially distracted. "Ah, sorry." She withdrew herself and apologized as grab her phone from her purse.

"Sagutin ko lang," she informed. "Sa labas lang ako." He replied and went out.

It was David on the phone.

Leni picked it up, "hello?"
"Hello? Where are you?" David replied.
"Dave, nasa thanksgiving gala ako." She answered. "Where?" He asked wanting to confirm his guess.

"Sa Davao 'di ba?" She retorted.
His blood boiled upon confirming it, "go home tonight. I booked you a flight at nine" He ordered.

She glanced at her watch, it was already seven.

"Dave, kakasimula palang ng party—"
"Leni, go home." He uttered with a stern voice. She felt the anger in his voice. She didn't know what is up but making him all upset was the least thing she wanted since he can really be heartless and abusive when mad.

Leni made it quick to inform the key organizers that she has to leave for an emergency. It disappointed Digong hoping he would have the chance to talk to her about what occurred earlier.

She took the rush flight that Dave booked for her. She flew back to Manila and arrived at around twelve in a hotel where he asked her to stay to meet him the next day.

David arrived at the hotel ten in the morning from Aklan. He entered the room with a cold aura. "Hi," Leni welcomed him with a kiss.

He didn't even smile, he placed his luggages on the cabinet. He grabbed the newspaper and weakly whipped it on her. It astonished her to receive such welcome treatment from him.

She unrolled the newspaper and saw candid photos of her and Digong at the relief operations days ago. He scowled at her and waited for her explanation.

She finally figured out what was bothering him. "Anong meron? Kami lang 'to ni Digong nung relief operations sa Davao." She inquired.

"Do you really need to be with him?" He retorted. She panted, "Dave, Davao yon. Mayor si Sara, yung anak niya. Dati siyang mayor,
He's still involved. Ano gusto mong gawin ko? Iwasan ko sila?" She argued.

"Then avoid Rodrigo, at least." He grumbled.

"Wala naman kaming masamang ginagawa ni Digong. May mga nagpapicture lang saming mga tao doon sa lugar. Malay ba namin na mailalagay yan sa dyaryo." She refuted.

He clenched into her arms tightly, she choked on her groan. "Dave." She uttered.

He couldn't help but think that she's cheating on him and meeting Rodrigo behind his back. "Ang sabi ko ikaw ang mamahala sa mga operations sa Visayas at Mindanao habang wala ako, I didn't tell you to flirt around with your ex."

"I'm not flirting with anyone, my God, Dave." She hated how she still needs to insist. "Nasasaktan ako, ano ba?" He held her arm tightly.

His teeth gritted against each other, he wanted to slam her face in jealousy. "You wouldn't want what I'm gonna do if I ever caught you cheating, Leni. Be a better person. You'll be an Ayala soon." He snarled.

I never wanted to be an Ayala at the first place. She told herself.

His jaws hardened. If Rodrigo was in front of him, he wouldn't fret and punch him until he's all beaten up.

He glared at her and pushed her to the wall before he swarmed her with his hasty kisses while his hands wandered across her body eager to assure himself he still owns her. "Dave, sandali." She pleaded but he ignored her pleas. "Dave."

"Ugh," she groaned as he pinned her on the wall. He began to force her to give him guarantees.

"Nasasaktan ako," she implied. He lifted her and dropped her to the bed. Forced to slid her clothes off her body and submit herself to him.

"Ayoko, please." She begged. "Why? Is it because of him?" He accused. "Hindi. Ayoko dahil ayoko. Is it that hard to accept no as an answer—" he slapped her face bringing so much pressure and shock to her.

"You know how to say no now?" He scoffed, "you're fúcking him, are you?" He insisted only believing what he think is true.

She didn't know what were his basis but she was certain that she's innocent. "Ha? Bakit may ganyang akusasyon?" Her breaths hitched in panic and fear.

His eyes were glaring, he was storming out, throwing accusations and threats, he looked so angry. He was forcing her to sleep with him, he no longer cared for her consent.

"Babae ka lang," he remarked, "you should know your role. You serve us men because we are the one working and earning for you." He taunted.

He forced her, he ràped her for the sake of assuring himself and it just broke her.

A/N: Agh... what are your thoughts about David now? Is he really the perfect guy? Comment down below!!