Xxiii. Quick Meet Up

A/N: Sinasadya ko na late magupdate :p hope you vote and enjoy this one!

David Ayala and fiancé, Leni Robredo spends their pre-wedding honeymoon in Paris, France. Digong read on a column on the newspaper he was reading.

His heart bled as he saw the beautiful photos of the couple but a smile grew on his lips to see Leni's smile.

Ayos na rin. Nadadala siya nito sa mga magagandang lugar. Baka kung kami lang rin ni Leni hindi ko rin siya masyadong madala sa mga Paris Paris na ganito. Maybe this is what she deserves. He spoke to himself with a heavy sigh.

He regretted not working harder and not meeting her sooner. He thought that maybe if he met her when he was still younger, he could have made a way to make himself richer so he could give her such luxury life in the future. But since it's already too late to feel bad about what they could have been, he thought maybe it was really David and Leni after all. Maybe they were the ones meant to be, maybe he was the one meant to make her feel like a queen and make her feel the love she deserves to receive.

His heart smiled for Leni. He was happy for her even if her happiness no longer includes him.

He closed the newspaper and took a sip of the green tea he asked Sara to make while he watch after his grandchildren. He started drinking it because it was Leni's favorite. He thought maybe with a cup of tea, he could still feel her around.

After a week, Leni and David flew back to Manila. David resumed his business agendas, he asked her to head over to Cebu and Davao and supervise their business launches and relief programs sponsored by the Ayala Corporation since she has been heading such activities when she was still the vice president and it has somehow became her forte. He also wanted to start exposing her to his world since she is soon to be his wife, Mrs. Ayala, he has to build her up.

Leni's first stop was in Cebu city mainland. One of the most populated and visited placed in Visayas region. She lead the ribbon cutting of their office and building launch and openings in different parts of Cebu. She went to different parts of Visayas as well to attend business conferences, gatherings and breakouts to complete her one week stay.

After Visayas, she flew to Davao to do the same duties. She lead the ceremonial events, launches and openings of their businesses. The only thing that was added to her agenda was the coordination of relief operation assistance to the city governments of Mindanao in case of emergency and calamities.

It was an idea she introduced to David while they were in France that he agreed on including on their business system upon returning to the Philippines. It's been three years since her term as the vice president ended but she still yearns for outreach programs and relief operation supervision.

Digong knocked on the door before entering. It surprised Sara to be visited by her father without any notice. "Unsay gidala nimo dinhi, tay? (Bakit ka napunta dito, tay?)" she gave him a respectful mano in the hand and offered him a seat.

"Nahasol ko. Kumusta ka man dito sa opisina? (Nabored ako. Kamusta ka naman dito sa opisina?)" He replied.

"Ma-stress ako. Gidami mga papeles aron masusi. (Naiistress ako. Ang daming papers na kailangan i-check.)" she vented out and showed him the pile of files on her table. He chuckled hearing her rant to him but he was glad to see his daughter doing things on her own.

Sara suddenly remembered her next person to meet. She began to worry that her father might stay too long and cross paths with her.

Jef knocked on her door, "Day, ania na siya dinhi. (Day, nandito na siya.)" He informed and escorted her next visitor in.