Xv. Cornered in Bed [Mature]

A/N: Sorry for late UD! Medyo naging busy in helping Taal eruption stricken areas! Enjoy this one!

It was all going as he planned. He wanted to finally mark her as a part of his territory and it was the beginning.

He slowly made her body lean towards the bed as he supported her back. He carefully parted her legs and stood in the middle of it without freeing up her lips.

Her breaths began to feel heavy, her chest pounded harshly. She could feel his peaking desire, she can't even resist his pining. He ghosted her neck and pinned her to the bed while his other hand began to unknot her robe.

She could feel his lips swarming her prickling skin but all she was all spaced out. Tama ba itong ginagawa ko? Nagmomove on na ako kay Digong and baka isa 'to sa step para makalimutan ko siya. She spoke to herself as she languidly guided him in kissing her body parts.

He took off her robe and it disappointed him to see her in white polo and slacks on. He thought he would see her in the provocative camisole that he availed for her. Nevertheless, he was still entranced by her, he resumed kissing her.

She should be feeling equally galvanize, her body should be feeling shockwaves and heat but she seemed to be very distracted with her thoughts of what was happening. Oh my God, ano ba ito? She cussed as she felt his hand wantonly stroking her thighs and cupping her breasts.

Yet, another side of her still tried to convince her that it's a process and she should still give it a try even if the other side of her just wants all of it to stop. Gwapo siya, matipuno, mayaman, matalino, successful at higit sa lahat gustong gusto ka niya, hindi ka dapat uncomfortable. Relax ka lang and let him lead everything, she spoke to herself.

He was slowly undressing her while she was busy negotiating with her own mind and the longer she allows him to touch her, the more she feels violated, the more she feels uneasy. She cupped his face and tried to initiate a kiss hoping it would change her thinking.

It further ignited a fire across his body, he pined for her even more but it didn't change what she was feeling about what was happening between them. "God, Leni." He breathed and continued giving her hot kisses as he started to unbutton her top.

As he went further, she felt bothered by how she felt exposed with her unbuttoned top. He languidly cupped her chest trying to seduce her and thinking it would make her feel on fire. He lusciously kissed her, his hands wandered all over her body.

He wantonly ground his bulge in between her legs making her feel how tight she made his pants that moment. A heavy breath escaped her mouth as she felt the lump in his pants against her warm core.

"Dave," she whispered, "David." She uttered trying to interrupt his fuming. "What?" He uttered in a deep seductive voice.

"I don't think I can do it?" She hesitantly confided. He smiled softly and refused to see it as a stop signal, "of course you can," he encouraged, "just trust me, okay?" He resumed grounding on her and making her body his wonderland.

For the nth time, she tried to give it a shot thinking she might enjoy what he was trying to initiate but it all felt like she was a puzzle piece being inserted on the wrong puzzle set.

"Dave," she smiled at him with a hesitant gaze. "Relax," he advised, he began to feel annoyed of how she repetitively interrupts the hot mood. "It won't hurt," he assured, "isa pa, it's not like you'll lose anything." He added making it a slap on her face.

It turned 360 with his words. It was now her who felt bad for attempting to stop the intimacy that she didn't even want at the first place. Hindi naman na ako virgin, hindi rin naman ako mayaman o sobrang ganda. Parang ang kapal naman ng mukha ko na magreject dito kay David. Sa dami ng effort at ginastos niya saakin ever since parang kulang pa nga yata yung ibigay ko 'tong hinihingi niya. Guilt struck her, gratitude oppressed her.

She remained still and allowed him to shower her with his hungry kisses. It was something she can tolerate but the moment she saw him unbuckling his belt, that's when she knew she can no longer handle things.

She held his hand and stopped him, "hindi ko kaya." She confessed.

"I'll guide you–"
"No. Hindi ko talaga kaya. Please. Ayoko." She saw no other option but to directly reject him.

She felt so bad for causing him humiliation but she tried to give it a shot and tolerate things but it just all felt against her will. She knew she had to stop it before she even regrets it.

She stood up and went immediately buttoned back her polo top. She grabbed her bag and guiltily walked out of the room leaving him behind. He laid on the bed and quietly accept the humiliation she gave him and his ego she just stepped on.

He wanted to stop her from leaving, he wanted to oblige her to just obey him like what he normally do with the women he liked before. Women were as easy as puppets to him especially that he had the power, looks and money but with Leni, all of it doesn't seem to work. Nothing pleases her and he couldn't help but be all frustrated about it.

She should be mine by this time already. He told himself.

Her ears felt cold, her face was red in color in embarrassment, she was sweaty due to anxiety and humiliation. The feeling of violation sank to her as it flashed back to her how David touched her inside the room. She wanted to forget it and think it never happened. She called for a taxi and headed back to her condo in Quezon City, locking herself inside her room.

We almost had sex. She scolded herself for letting it go that far.

"Kung maka-ano ka ha, kumikilos ka ba talaga diyan kay Leni? Baka puro ka porma?" Delfin queried, Digong scoffed, "ano mang akala mo nag-upo lang ako naghihintay kay Leni? I'm not that incompetent." He refuted.

Delfin chortled, "pano bang ginagawa mo, bai? Di ba may manliligaw rin yang mayaman? Napatumba mo na ba?"

"Sino?" He asked. "Yung Ayala. Yung kano." Delfin described.

Digong suddenly recalled seeing him drive Leni back to her condo unit. "Buhay pa ba yon?" He looked threatened.

He knew Ayala's timing in wooing Leni was perfect since he resumed courting her when things between him and Leni became blurry. It also spook him to know how he seemed better than him in most aspects — looks, wealth, posture, age.

"Oo, nakikita ko kasama niya minsan si Leni sa mga events sa facebook." Delfin remarked. "Sus, wala man yon. Konti lang lamang sakin non kase laging naka-Amerikana tapos maputi. Buti mayaman rin siya." He criticized. "Baka nga yon ang gusto ni Leni! Yung naka-amerikana lagi tapos desente. Dapat kaya mo ipagshopping si Leni. Tignan mo ikaw, dugyutin tapos butas pa yang damit mo." He laughed away.

He playfully threatened to punc him, "gago ka," he replied, "kanino ka ba talaga?" Delfin cackled.

"Sa'yo syempre. Bata mo ako eh." He assured. "Keep up lang tayo, bai. Mukang pinapahirapan ka talaga ni Leni tapos nakikipagsabayan pa yang kumag na kano na yan." He provoked him.