Kissing In The Dark

Start from the beginning

   "I sing and play guitar, in case you didn't already know," Archie said, leaning back into his seat with a smirk. 

   "Nice..." Mira said, turning away from him only to find Betty and Jughead in a full-blown makeout session. 

   "Say it, Betty," Jughead groaned.

   "You're better than J.K Rowling," Betty moaned.

   "Okay then, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom..." Mira said, standing up and quickly walking away from the scene.

   "She wants me," she heard Archie say as she walked away. The night was turning out to be much weirder than she had ever expected it to be. 

   The bathroom was located in a very dark hallway where the only light source came from the opening and closing of the bathroom door. It was highly impractical, but luckily Mira found her way into the lady's room. Just as she walked in, she happened to bump into Cheryl who was busy fixing her hair until she laid eyes on Mira through the mirror.

   "Nice dress, newbie," Cheryl said, turning around to face her. "But you know what would make it better?" Cheryl reached into her purse to pull out a tube of lipstick, "Lime Crime liquid lipstick."

   "Oh, I don't think I-"

   "Trust me, you do," Cheryl said and handed Mira the lipstick before exiting the bathroom with a satisfied smile. Mira rolled her eyes but then proceeded to apply the lipstick. Why the hell not?

   After finishing up in the bathroom, Mira walked out into the dark hallway, only to bump into someone. Judging by the outline of the person and their strong arms that had wrapped around her to prevent her from falling, the person was a man. Before she could thank them and apologize, the man's breath inched closer and closer towards her until his mouth was so closed to hers she could feel his lips grazing hers. 

   Slowly, he walked her back into the wall until her back hit the cold paint. His lips hadn't moved an inch, though. They remained hovering over hers. Blaming it on the heat of the moment, Mira pressed her lips against his and slowly melted into a kiss. 

   She didn't feel strange about it. This is what she had wanted, after all; to hook up with a stranger. She just hoped she didn't get strep throat. 

   The man's arms only tightened around her as they kissed. The way he held her reminded her of that night when she had bumped into Mr. Lodge. Kissing this man, although he was very good, she would have been lying if she said she didn't secretly wish it was him. She wanted it to be him. 

   The man's lips suddenly left hers and joined her neck where he gently kissed, sucked, and bit into her skin. Mira breathed out in pleasure and tipped her head back to give him more space, but tipping her head back meant bringing her hips forward where they ended up bumping into the man's growing erection. She didn't care though, the groan she elicited from him was worth it. 

   His arms let go of her waist and his hands gripped onto her legs, lifting her up until she was forced to wrap her legs around him, her hips having nowhere to go except directly up against him. As he continued to kiss her neck, his hands made their way under her dress and to her ass where they squeezed so hard his fingers would probably leave bruises. Still, she moaned, closing her eyes and pulling on his hair. His lips returned back to hers as he started to move his hips against hers, rubbing where they both wanted it most. He groaned into the kiss.

   If they continued, if they did everything their bodies wanted to do in that hallway she would have been fine with it... That is, until someone opened the bathroom door, letting light cascade into the hallway. 

   When Mira saw who she'd been kissing, her eyes widened and she immediately removed her tongue from his. Her wish had come true, but she wished now more than ever it hadn't, because the man she'd been kissing, who she'd been moaning for, the man who had made her moan was none other than Mr. Lodge himself.

   When he realized who she was, he immediately dropped her and took a step back, which was enough for Mira to hurry out of there. She couldn't believe she had just made out him. She couldn't believe he had gotten hard to her. 

   Well, actually, she could believe that part. She did look really good in her dress.

   When Mira hurried back to her table, Betty was the only one there and when she saw Mira, she laughed. "I didn't realize they were doing clown makeup in the bathroom," she said.

   "What?" Mira asked, before realizing her mouth was probably smeared with Cheryl's lipstick.

   "Here," Betty said, handing her a napkin. Mira immediately wiped her face. "Oh my god," Betty said, looking over Mira's shoulder at Mr. Lodge who was also wiping smeared lipstick from his face. 

   Mira looked at Betty, her eyes wide. She had figured it out. Oh god, her life was over.

   "I know you said you didn't like highschool boys, but damn," Betty laughed.