壶 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Yea aight."

"Im so sick of niggas y-" Gene walked into the living but stopped talking.

She was staring at something, couldn't tell what though.

Yesterday i seen somebody get hit by a car.

"Who was you on the phone with?" Desire asked gene. "I need a new eat eat, he gotta settle down though."

Beno glared at her from the other side of the room.

"You better stop playing with that boy before y'all end up dead." Diamond tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.

Gene was just standing there with a blank facial expression.

𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

Was life a joke? At this point yep

It was either, she hasn't told yet or she didn't know. I don't know why but the anxiety of her not telling yet was getting the best of me.

She looked at me at number of two times and have yet to say something should i chill? Or give myself away now.

Sigh

"I was on the phone with... angels daddy." I shrugged before walking over to the couch siting next to bam.

Okay he told me to pick the first member, so why not the slowest one in the group?

"You trying to go golfing? Friday." I asked bam.

"Why the fuck would i go golfing? When i can go skydiving." He looked up at me and started mugging.

"Yo-."

"We going skydiving Friday." Dallas laid head head on Tecc shoulders.

"And i hope every last one of you get a broke arm or leg. Y'all stay wanting to do white folk shit." Tecc sucked his teeth.

"Why would you say that?" Shaggy sister looked up and mugged him. "Now i don't even wanna go."

I looked over to the baby swinger and took a deep breath.

I kinda regret this now...

I picked up my phone and entered me and shaggy's thread.

Shaggy

G.
Im having second thoughts..

Shaggy
😂😂

G.
Its not funny, she got a whole child. And somehow her and dallas and dee reconnected again and they going skydiving Friday so we can't take one of them off the map as a sign. This is just overwhelming.

Shaggy
First of all you make sure
Diamond don't talk.
Second, we don't necessarily
have to do everything in one week.

Once i closed the thread, bam had turned to look at my phone. "Get out my phone." I mugged him.

"I thought you was playing candy crush." He waved me off.

𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Hey girl

"Hey girl." Somebody said behind me.

I scrunched my face up and turned around. It was that girl from shawn's house, then at tecc's house.

She was standing there with a smile on her face... like i wont beat the blonde off her.

"Hey?"

"I didn't know you was the Denise dallas said was her sister, you're really pretty." She grabbed up a white colored bra.

I looked her up and down and narrowed my eyes. "It's Diamond."

"Ooh! That explains it

"Ooh! That explains it. She told me al-"

"Or did my brother tell you a lot about me?" I chuckled.

"Who's your brother?" She said, acting innocent.

"Okay we just gon' act like I ain't hear or see." I scoffed and rolled my eyes before walking off.

$$$
Only updated this because we hit 9k votes.
I planned on sleeping the day away.

These chapters getting shorter and shorter
by the minute, because I'm trying to make
everything make sense and make everything
connect. 😭