1.

-Lucy-

Me and Natsu had just came back from our job. As always he did most of the work.

"Can I sleep at your house, Luce?"

"It's not like you would listen to me if I said no." He laughed and Happy followed him. We walked past the guild and down the sidewalk to my apartment.

I took out the key to my door and unlocked.

"Can't you use Loke's key to open the door?" I sweat dropped and led him inside. They both jumped on my bed and hid underneath my blankets.

"Lets watch a scary movie!"

"Aye sir!"

They ran to my small tv and placed the movie into the slot. Natsu jumped onto my couch and took off his vest showing of his abs.

"W-what are y-you doing?" My cheeks blushed in embarrassment. Of course Natsu didn't see the problem with being half naked in my living room.

I stared at his chest intently until Happy knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Come on lushee! You can cuddle with Natsu if you get scared." I blushed even harder but Natsu only smirked.

What a dense idiot he is. But he's my favorite pink haired idiot.

As the movie started i felt Natsu's strong arm on my shoulders. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. Happy giggled and sat in my lap during the movie. I would scream every once in a while and cling onto Natsu's waist which made me blush.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed and knocked Happy onto the floor. I shut my eyes closed to keep all the evil spirits away from me.

"Umm.... Lucy?" I opened my eyes and I was in Natsu's lap. His arms held into my waist and we were only inches apart. I scurried off of him and fell on the floor.

"Sorry Natsu! I didn't mean to-" he cut me off and pulled me back onto his lap.

"Don't worry Luce I'll protect you." He smiled with his pointy teeth. I smiled and put my hands on his chest. Me and Natsu slowly fell asleep together.