"I'm Angelo, but everyone calls me Angel." He held his hand out to me and I shook it.

Angel was gorgeous! He looked like he could model Calvin Klein and had about 7 girlfriends. This is the modern day equivalent to John Tucker.

 This is the modern day equivalent to John Tucker

"I'm Amari and this is Hunter." I introduced us.

"And I'm Tyler." Tyler interrupted our conversation and pulled my hand away from Angel's. "Who are you?"

"Angelo, but you can call me Angel." He held his hand out to Tyler who just stared at it.

"Angus." Tyler said. "I'll call you Angus although I doubt we'll ever see you again. Let's go."

Tyler placed his hand on my lower back and helped me navigate Hunter and myself out of the airport.

"You were being rude." I said once we made it outside.

"I know." He nodded. "It's bad enough I have to deal with Jake. Why would I let you add some British guy to the equation?"

"Because you want me to enjoy my vacation." I fluttered my eyelashes at him and he shook his head.

"No I don't. I want this vacation to make you miserable." Tyler smiled down at me and kissed my cheek.

We all got into the car and Mr. Brooks attempted to drive to the hotel without killing us. When we made it to the hotel, My Dad and Mr. Brooks helped the bellhop with our bags as the rest of us checked in. Hunter was slightly less crazy from his pills.

"I'm hungry." He groaned leaning back on me.

"Okay." I patted his stomach. "You have to wait though."

"Reservations under the name Rose." Mom spoke to the man at the counter.

"You have three rooms reserved?" He asked grabbing down three keys.

"Yes sir." Mom nodded and grabbed the keys from him.

He gave us directions on how to get to our rooms and we left. Mom and Dad would share a room, Mr. and Mrs. Brooks would share a room, and Hunter, Tyler, and I would share a room. We all grabbed our bags and went into our own rooms after agreeing to meet in the Dining Hall for dinner together.

"I call shower first." I said as Tyler opened the door.

"Tyler wasn't gonna fight you on that. He's kind of dirty." Hunter whispered to me.