Descendants Into The Courtyard Part 2

On the other hand, Duan Yu did not know the severity and asked, "Is this person very powerful? Surely, it does not mean that Fourth Brother Zhu cannot defeat him?" Mu Wanqing shook her head and said, "It is a pity I am injured and cannot use my strength to help Fourth Brother Zhu to fight against the evil person." suddenly, she had an idea and said, "I pretend to fall off the horse and get injured. Then I lie on the floor and catch him unaware by shooting two darts at him, it may work. You ride on the horse and just go, do not need to wait for me." Duan Yu was very anxious and using his left hand to grab her neck and his right hand to grab her waist, he said, "No! No! How can I let you take the risk?" Mu Wanqing's face turned red and said, "Blockhead, let go of me! Fourth Brother Zhu can see us!" Duan Yu was shocked and said, "Sorry! Don't be offended." Mu Wanqing said, "You are my husband, why say sorry?"

While they were talking, they turned their heads and say Yun Zhong He getting closer and Zhu Dan Chen kept waving his hand, asking them to escape quickly. Then he leapt off his horse and blocked the way. Although he knew he was not the match of Yun Zhong He, he still had to block him, so as to prevent him from catching up with Duan Yu. Unexpectedly, Yun Zhong He only wanted to catch up with Mu Wanqing, suddenly, he ran diagonally into the fields at the side and bypassed Zhu Dan Chen, running straight towards Duan Yu and Mu Wanqing.

Mu Wanqing kept whipping the horse but it was already vomiting white foam and was about to die. Duan Yu said, "If only we were riding your Black Rose, I am sure that evil guy would not be able to catch up with us." Mu Wanqing said, "Do I need you to remind me of that?"
T
hat horse went over a hill and in front of them was a straight road, no place to hide. In the west, within the green willows, next to the small lake, there was the side of a yellow wall exposed. Duan Yu said happily, "Good! Let's go there!" Mu Wanqing said, "No! That is a dead end and there is no road to escape." Duan Yu said, "You listen to me, I would not be wrong." Using the reins to turn the horse, they headed towards the green willows.

As they got nearer, Mu Wanqing realised that that wall was actually a monastery and "Yu Xu Monastery" seemed to be written on its signboard; thinking quickly, "This blockhead escaped until here where there is no other road. I should hide in a dark corner and shoot the bamboo pole with a dart." in the blink of an eye, they had reached the front of the monastery, suddenly, they heard someone laughing behind them, it was Yun Zhong He who was only metres away from them.

Duan Yu shouted, "Mother, mother, come quickly! Mum!" Mu Wanqing got angry and snapped, "Blockhead, shut up!"

Yun Zhong He laughed, "It would not be of any use now even if you call for your grandmother or grandfather now." and leapt towards them. Mu Wan Qing placed her left palm on Duan Yu's back and summoning her energy, pushed him, calling, "Run into the monastery!" At the same time, she waved her arm and a dart shot out, heading behind her. Yun Zhong He dodged it, and seeing Mu Wanqing leap off the saddle, used the iron fingers in his left hand to grab her shoulder. Mu Wanqing quickly shrunk from his attack and went under the horse's stomach and at the same time, shot three darts one after the other. Yun Zhong He dodged left and right, leaping backwards to avoid them.

At that moment, a nun walked out of the monastery and she, seeing Duan Yu groaning as he picked himself up from the ground, went forward and used her arm to help him up, laughing, "Mischievous again, so much shouting and wrangling!"

Mu Wanqing saw that although the nun was older than Duan Yu, she was pretty, and was actually so intimate towards Duan Yu, and Duan Yu himself was using his right arm to hug the nun's waist, and even had a very happy expression on his face. Seeing this, she could not help feeling very jealous, and she, who could not care less about the strong enemy behind her, went forward and used her palm to strike the nun, yelling, "Why are you holding his arm? Let go of him now!" Duan Yu called frantically, "Sister Wan, do not be rude!" Hearing Duan Yu side with the nun, Mu Wanqing became even more angry, and even when her feet had not reached the ground, she had added more energy to her palm.