part 46

Manik entered his office around 10 after dropping Nandani at her college. He directly went to his cabir. Opening the door, he looked at the scene in front of him for few seconds and immediately burst into laughter. Cabir was standing there with a fake pregnancy belly on while aryaman and Karan we're fixing it on his back and adik and Harshad were laughing, making his vedio.

Ma: Abeyy phele btate toh main Rishab ko bhi lekar aata ( laughing)

Arya: phir toh cabir kahi muh dikhne layak nhi reh jata

Kar: Abhi kaun sa h

Har: point h

Ma: vaise yeh (pointing at cabir) itna chup kaise h

Har: Navya vedio call par h ( showing his phone)

Ma: bechara cabir

Kar: abeyy kha ka bechara humhe kitna preshan karta h yeh

Har: point h

Ma: vaise cabir remember aaj hunari meeting h .

Cabir listening to manik looked at himself. He was looking hell weird in that fake pregnancy belly. Harshad quickly took a picture of him and sent it to there group where Rishab and Nandani were also added.

( imagine cabir like this)

Manik stop laughing as the receptionist came and inform that the clients have arrived. Manik nodded. Harshad and adik decided to go music label and handle the situation there. They are gonna take few interview. They had a band but they need more people to run the company. They left for the building which is behinds Malhotra industries.

Manik along with cabir entered the conference room. Karan and aryaman start working in there cubical. Cabir was feeling that all the eyes aware on him. He felt really embarrassed. The meeting started. But the main attention was on cabir rather than on presentation. In an hour the meeting got over and Manik got the dear. He shake hand with the clients. When that person was shaking hand with cabir he said something which made Manik burst into laughter.

Per: mr dhawan I guess you had gain a lot of weight ( looking at his stomach)

Ma: ( laughing) even I sat him to eat less but he didn't listen to me.

Per: you should listen to your friends mr Dhawan or else you will burst any moment.

Cabir gave a forced smile and the clients move out. Manik again burst into laughter. Seeing this, cabir picked up a file and start beating Manik. Manik ran around the room with cabir chasing him.

Ma: cabir iss halat main bhaagna acha nhi hota ( laughing)

Cab: saale ab bhout hogya ( irritated)