Part 27

Manan along with rishab were having breakfast when the door bell rings. Manik went to open the gate as he was almost done. Opening the door, he found cavya along with Aryaman and Karan.

Ma: Tum log Yaha? ( confused)

Cab: haww manik ( ND cabir started his drama)

Ma: Kya ( confused)

Cab: Tujhe yaad nhi h ( making a haww face)

Ma: Mujhe Kya yaad nhi h cabir

Cab: Aaj Teri girlfriend ka birthday h ( dramatically)

Ma: oh my god, thank you cabir tumne Mujhe yaad dila diya. Pta nhi Tere bina mera Kya hota. ( tight smile)

Cab: chal ab jyda nautanki mat kar aur side Hatt

Manik rolled his eyes and move aside. Aryaman and Karan greeted manik and ran to nandani.

Ar: happy birthday Behan (pushing cabir when he was going to wish her)

Before nandani could say anything, cabir pushed Aryaman.

Cab: happy birthday nandu.

But again, Aryaman pushed cabir. ND what do you think, cabir will stay silent!? Nahh how can he. Cabir too pushed him. They continued their 'pushing' session. Nandani stood their nodding her head in disbelief. Karan looked at nandani face,and giggled making her glare him. He pulled nandani away from them.

Kar: happy birthday behna

Na: thank you bhai( smiling cutely)

Nav: happy birthday nandu ( hugging her)

Na: thank you navu

Karan sat down on the chair along with navya and start having breakfast with manan and rishab. He greeted rishab to which rishab replied. Cabir and Aryaman stopped seeing them having breakfast forgetting them. They both looked at each other with 'hamari Koi value hi nhi h ' face.

But then they both became happy seeing breakfast. Typical foodie. All were having their breakfast, with cabir Not so funny jokes and Aryaman pj.

Cab: red velvet cake mangwana, mera favourite h. ( having breakfast)

Ma: cabirrr ( tight smile) birthday nandu ka h Tera nhi

Cab: toh Kya hua, red velvet sabko pasand hota h. ( Cooly)

Kar : Mujhe nhi h.

Ar: Mujhe Pta tha, tu mera dost ho hi nhi sakta. ( giving a hurt look)

Cab: are you even serious ( making a shock face)

Kar: no I'm Karan ( in a obvious tone)

Manik and rishab were giggling seeing cabir and Aryaman reactions. They both were glaring at Karan who was eating ignoring their glare.

Cab : Tu insan nhi h ( glaring at Karan)

Kar: Tum duno ( pointing at cabir and Aryaman) ke sath rehkar Mujhe bhi insaano wali feelings nhi aati

Manik and rishab were the first to react. They both burst into laughter, eyes got filled with tears. Even this time navni couldn't control themselves and they also laughed loud. Aryaman and cabir were sitting their with their mouth open.

Cab: izzat hi nhi h ( crying face)

Ri: Bhaiya izzat insaano ki hoti h. ( Cooly)

ND with this, everyone burst into laughter. Cabir shot a angry glare at rishab. Rishab seeing him glaring him, looked at manik with a puppy face and manik, he immediately melted seeing rishab and shot a dead angry glare at cabir. Cabir made a crying face seeing this while rishab grin.

Rishab and manik's relation is a proof that relationship doesn't made by blood but by heart. Your friends who are you family, they also doesn't share blood relation with you but they are extremely important in your life. Blood only give relation but heart gives a family.

Family isn't always about blood, it's about the people in your life who want you in theirs, it's about the people who accept you for who you are, the ones who will do anything just to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

In FAB 5 jamming room..

FAB 5 were sitting in the lawn. Dhruv was busy in his phone, the same case was with veebha. Madhayam was finding some work for them as now days, they weren't getting any. ND Mukti, she was busy coming closer to harshad who was hell irritated due to this.

A girl entered inside and was looking nervous. Her hairs were open, and were covering her back. She was wearing a light orange with green patiyala along with green dupatta.

First one to notice her was mukti. She made a disgusted face and move to her.

Muk: how dare you enter inside you middle class bi**h.

Mukti said angrily making her scared. But the next moment Mukti jump from her place listening a angry shout.

Har: Mukti ( Angry shout)

Harshad shouted loudly and move to that girl. He hugged her seeing tears in her eyes making everyone shocked especially Mukti. She was fuming in anger.

Har: Suman, Thik ho!?

Muk: how can you just hug this bi**h. ( angrily)

Har: don't you dare Mukti to call me girlfriend like this.

Harshad again shouted. Mukti was hell angry listening she is hua girlfriend.

Har: guys, I can't stay here anymore. I'm resigning.

Dhr: common harshad, Mukti ne nhi Pta tha ki Voh Tumhari girlfriend h.

Har: Dhruv, baat Yaha Meri girlfriend ko nhi h balki ek ladki ki respect h. No one has the right to call her like this not even a girl. ND you guys don't even know how to respect someone. I can't work with you anymore. Bye guys.

Saying this harshad move out. Mukti was glaring at them, making her mind to take revenge. Dhruv was too angry on him. But the most irritated one was madhyam.

Mad: what the hell Mukti, can't you shut your mouth ( angrily)

Muk: why do I. ( furiously)

Vee: guys stop fighting.

All were irritated. Harshad too leave them.

Hello guys
How are you all??

How was the update???

Few words for new character??

Few words for harshad??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

ND thank you guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

I will update soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all