part 9

Manik and nandani were in kitchen. As today was manik's duty to clean the kitchen, so he was doing that. While nandani was sitting on the kitchen slab swinging her legs.

Na: manik, kal Sunday h

Ma: acha mujhe toh Pta hi nhi tha. Thank you btane ke liye.

Na: Ufff puri baat toh suno

Ma: bolo

Na: kal Sunday h toh kal amusement park chale.

Ma: nice idea,

Na: I know, after all mera h ( pulling her imaginary coller)

Manik rolled his eyes seeing her drama. Being 1 month with him, he was sure about one thing, she is only peice in this world. ND one more thing he was sure about, that she is for him only.

For him!!by this he remember that he got a gift for her. He quickly went to room and quickly came back with the dress.

Na: manik tumhe bich bich main dorhe kyu padhte h

Ma: ( ignoring what she said) yeh main Tumhare liye laya tha

Na: but manik what's the need of this?

Ma: nandani you did so much for me, in front of that this is nothing. Please take it, I will feel good. Please for me

Na: huhh...stop making thses cute faces

Ma: nandu cute hurts my ego

Na: that's why I say that

Ma: you are rude..

Na: I know.

Ma: acha gift kholo toh

Nandani unwrapped the gift and found a beautiful dress.

Na: manik this is beautiful.

Ma: after all Meri choice h

Na: thank you, I'm gonna wear it tomorrow.

Ma: I can't wait to see how it looks on you.

Na: even I have something for you.

Ma: what...

Na: just wait here, I will bring it.

After few seconds, nandani came back with a big box and gave it to him. Manik opened the gift and was suprised.

Nandani was notcing his expression and was smiling. He had some tears in his eyes.

Ma: maa ( looking at the frame and caressing it)

Nandani got his mother photo framed in a golden frame. She knew how much close he is to his mother. Suddenly manik hugged her placing his head on her shoulder.

For few seconds, nandani forgot to breathe. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach

Ma: thank you nandani..thank you so much.

Manik said sobbing. Nandani hesistantly hugged him back. Feeling her hand on his back, manik deepend the hug.

Na: manik( wishper)

Manik realised what he did in his happiness and broke the hug. He saw a tint of pink colour on her cheeks and smiled.

Nandani took frame from his hand and move towards living room. Manik being confused, follow her. He entered the living room and saw her placing the frame in front if sofa, on the TV stand, beside TV.

He smiled and went to him.

Na: Now perfect. ( smiling) good night manik

Ma: good night.

Manik went to room to sleep and nandani went to balcony as it was her turn to sleep their.

Next morning, rishab and manik were sitting on the sofa waiting for nandani. As per nandani idea they were going to amusement park.

Ma: nandu jaldi kro na ( annoyed)

Na: bas 2 minute.

Ri: di Aap pichle aadhe ghante se 2 minute Kar rhe ho ( annoyed)

Ma: nandu final do minute nhi toh hum log jaa rhe ho ( shouting)

Na: aa gyi

Nandanj said coming out of the room wearing the dress which manik bought for her. It was beautiful light pink dress which reach her mid thigh.

Manik froze at his place seeing her

Ri: ek aayi toh dusra freeze hogye.. Hey bhagwan main hi kyu ( frantically)

Manik and nandani were lost in each other world. Rishab was standing their with annoyed face.

Ri: di bhai ( shouting)

Manan come out with a shock and glared at rishab. They move out of the house and went to amusement park.

Ma: you look beautiful nandani

Na: Thank you, even you look no less

Ri: agar compliment hogya Ho toh chale, cabir Bhai wait Kar rhe h

Ma: chal

They saw cavya waiting for them. They bought entry pass and entered inside.

Na: wohh this is so amazing

Nav: phele kha chale

Cab: cafeteria chalte h

Listening to cabir all glared at him. But he is the cabir, nothing can bother him. He royally ignored it. All sighed.

Ri: let's go to haunted house first.

Cab: no!!!!! ( shouted)

Na: kyu tumhe Darr lagta h cabir ( smriking, putting her hand on his shoulder)

Cab: nhi toh... Voh toh main tum logo ke liye keh rha tha. ( acting brave)

Ma: hamari fikar mat Kar,

Ri: toh chale

Cab: ha ( nervously)

They were moving towards the haunted house when manik stoped. Nandani saw him looking at something blankly. She followed his eyes direction and saw FAB 4 with veebha their.

Hello guys
How are you!!???

How was the update!???

Any idea what's gonna happen next!!??

How will manik react!!??

Do vote and comment. ND follow me if you like my works.

Thank you
Love you all