Part 3

Manik smiled at her. Nandani too smiled. They had their breakfast with silence. All the time manik was thinking about nandani words. He was thinking how to start a fresh.

Manik had his breakfast and stood up.

Ma: I should leave, thanks a lot for everything.

Na: umm.. Manik but where will you go

Ma: I don't know but I will find some place to stay

Na: if you don't mind you can stay here until you find yourself a place.

Ma: but...

Na: I know it's not big as your mansion but we could adjust

Ma: nandani it's not about Big or small. ND about that mansion which you are talking about was not mine. It was of manik mehaswari but now I want to do something being manik. I want to prove them that I can do anything.

Na: then what's the problem..

Ma: I don't want to trouble you more

Na: ND why you think that staying here will trouble me. Infant it will make me happy. ND it's only me and my brother rishab here so we would get a company.

Nandani said last line in a funny manner while manik roo smiled.

Ma: thank you. BTW where he is.

Na: he went out to get some vegetables.

Ma: okay..

Nandani took the dishes and put them in sink. She turned to clean the table. After doing her work she look at sink to find manik trying to wash dishes.

Na: manik, it's okay I will do it.

Ma: no nandani let me do it, already you are allowing me to stay here. Plz let me help you or else I will burden. Plz ( puppy face)

Na: ( smiling) okay, you do it. Till then I will prepare for lunch.

Ma: lunch!!! Itna jaldi (frowned)

Na: ( chuckling) manik it 12, you woke up late

Ma: Ohhh.. Sorry ( sheepishly smiling)

Nandani went to took out a plate and start chopping vegetable. In between she manik and chuckle. He was trying hard to wash them, but every time they slipped out of his hold.

Na: manik let me help

Ma: no I will do it ( stubborn)

Na: okay you only do it, let me teach you atleast.

Ma: ya,

Nandani took a plate from the sink and showed him how to wash. Manik was watching it keenly. He found it really interesting and start doing it. Nandani too got busy in her work.

Ri: di main aa gya.

Manan turned to him. Rishab saw manik and smiled.

Ri: hey, I'm rishab

Ma: hello

Na: rishab he is staying with us

Ri: Woww..  Finally I got someone with whom I can tease you

Manik chuckle while nandani glare him.

Ri: acha I was kidding.

Then rishab put hand in his pockets and took out money which got left from shopping and gave it to Nandani.

Nandani took the money and put some some in a piggy bank made of mud. Manik frowned seeing that.

Ma: nandani why did you put money in that, when you need them then you have break it.

Na: manik that's why I kept it in this piggy bank. It's not for us, it for orphange

Ma: but why!? (frowning) you also need them na

Na: manik we need them, but more than us they need this. We are able to fullfil our basis need but those kids, they are not able to. Mom used to say, a human is not called a human until he or she helps other. We are born to help each other. So I'm just fulfilling my duties. ( smiling)..

Manik smiled at her thoughts.

Ma: I need to learn so many things from you.

Nandani smile and went to kitchen to make lunch. Rishab got his book and sat on the dinning table and start doing his study.  Manik was sitting beside him.

Ri: Di Mujhe yeh question samjha do

Na: coming.. Tum tab tak next question try kro

Ma: umm rishab won't you mind if I explain you

Ri: Aree sure bhai ( hesitate ) hope I can call you that

Ma: of course champ, here, let me explain you

Manik explained him. Like this he helped rishab in his studies.

Hello guys
How are you??

How was the update??

Do vote and comment, if you like it. ND thank you guys for your lovely comments on my last update.

Ignore any mistake.

Thank you

Love you all 😘😘