Part 29

Praying to god for his long life he entered Nandani's room. But the sight in front of him, made him shocked. Nandani was packing her stuff. Manik immediately ran to her and jerk off the clothes that were in her hand.

Ma: what do you think, you can go like this? Aree maine Bass hass diya aur Tum Mujhe chod Kar chali jaugi. Mere baare main sochta tumne acha mera chorda rishu ke baare main socha. Kya hoga humhara Tumhare bina. ( said in one breathe, dramatically)

Nandani was standing their being shocked. She was gaping at him. While manik was standing their with a panicked and scared face.

Na: kya bol rhe ho Tum ( gaping at him )

Ma: ab main Kya Bolu, tum toh Mujhe chord kar jaa rhi hu ( crying face)

Na: Kisne bola ( confused) aur main kha jaa rhi hu.

Ma: tum packing kar rhi hu aur jaa rhi hu ( crying face)

Na: aree yeh toh orphange main donate karne ke liye purane kapre pack Kar rhi hu

Manik looked at her first with a shocked face. Then he looked down being embarrassed. Nandani burst into laughter after understanding what had happened.

Na: oh god manik ( laughing)

Ma: don't laugh nandu ( fake stern face)

Na: kyu, downstairs you were laughing on me. ( still laughing)

But her laugh got stuck in her throat. Mabik pulled her towards him. He move his face forward, nuzzling in her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance. Nandani eyes automatically got closed. She hold his T-shirt in her grip.

Ma: ab hassi nhi aa rhi ( still nuzzling, trailing kisses down her throat)

Na: manik ( wishpered, moaning)

Ma: hmmm

Manik nuzzled more into her. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Placing her comfortabely on the bed, he lied beside her. ND pulled her closer to him. Nandani knew something was troubling him. But then she didn't want to force him. She knew he will tell her, May not now but later.

Manik kept snuggling into her more making nandani look at him. He was having a irritated face and was pulling her more closer.

Na: manik Kya hua!? ( softly)

Ma: nandu I'm not getting it. ( irritated)

Na: what are you not getting ( confused)

Ma: your warmth

This made nandani heart flutters in joy. She smiled at him and went extremely close to him. Holding manik's hand, she placed it under her T-shirt, on her waist. Manik immediately clutched her waist, as soon his hand came in contact with her soft skin. He snuggled in her neck, hiding himself in her. Nandani closed her eyes feeling him. Slowly they both drifted into the sleep.

This closeness was new to both of them. But with each other they are the most comfortable and that's the most beautiful thing in a relationship.

Downstairs, everyone was watching TV, with popcorn and coke. Aryaman and cabir were having their own personal bowl while others were sharing.

Ri: di aur Bhaiya Kab aaye ge ( irritated)

Cab: Tujhe lagta h Voh duno Itne jaldi aayege. Busy hoge romance main (still focusing on the screen)

Nav:shhh cabir, bache ke samne aise baat nhi karte. ( glaring cabir)

Kar : I don't knew even after being of 18, a person is still consider as a child.( with a very serious face)

Nav: Karan shut up ( glaring at him)

Arya : you can't stop anyone from speaking. It's his right. ( seriously)

Ri: true ( serious face)

Nav: aghh..aaj tumne se kissi ko bhi khane ko nhi millega. ( irritated)

Cabir and Aryaman came in front of navya, and kneel in front of her immediately. They all hold their ears.

Cab: maaf Kar do, galti hogyi humse. ( dramatically)

Arya: Kuch bhi saza de do, par humse Humara Pyar mat cheeno.

Kar : ab Samaj aaya ki Teri girlfriend kyu nhi banti. ( looking at Aryaman)

Arya : Tu Chup reh. ( glaring at him) yeh sab teri vajah se hua h.

Ri: yarr Aaj blaming day h Kya

Cab: aisa bhi Koi Day hota h

Arya : Woww humne ek Day invent kra.

Kar: but blaming day Msin krege Kya.

Ri: sabko kissi na kissi ko blame Karna hoga.

Arya : kyuki humne yeh din invent kra h toh logo ko humhe khana lakar dena hoga. ( excitedly)

Cab: perfect ( happily)

Ri: but aap logo ke Marne ke Baad kissi khana dena hoga.

Kar: good question rishab ( rishab grin listening to him)

Arya : Humari moorti ko

Cab: ha jaise bhahwan ko Dan karte h

Kar: duniya main bhahwan ki kami thi Kya  jo Tum duno aur bda rhe ho [no offence ]

Ri: Sahi main.

Navya was sitting their, gaping at them. Like how can they discuss on such a lame topic. Thinking, she too went from their.

Kar : vaise hum yeh kyu discuss Kar rhe h

Cab: mujhe Kya Pta. ( shrugging his shoulder)

Arya: Mujhe toh neend aa rhi h ( getting up and going to rishab room)

Cab: Mujhe bhook lgi h ( going to kitchen)

Ri: Mujhe bhi ( going with cabir)

Karan was the only one left behind. All went.

Kar: toh main Kya yaha baith ke khichdi bnau.

Saying this he also went to rishab room to sleep.

Hello guys.
How are you all??

How was the update??

Few words for blaming day? 😂

Few words for manik??

Few words for navya??

Thank you guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

Thank you
Love you all