Part43

Manik along with others entered inside the house. Nandani and Navya were in kitchen while Suman was placing dishes on dinning table. They all were smiling. Cabir and aryaman eyes went to the cupcakes which was kept on kitchen counter. They both move there and were about to take one when suman slap there hand away.

Su: yeh last main

Arya: suman khabhi kissi ko kuch khane se nhi tokte

Ma: (holding aryaman shoulder from behind) bhai agar tujhe nhi toka na tu phir hemesha ke kiya single rehga

Arya: abeyyy khane aur relationship ka kya relation h (confused)

Ri : dekho bhai. Aap yeh (pointing at cupcake) Khaoge phir mote hojaoge. Aur phir aapko koi ladki nhi mellegi

Cab: toh main toh kha sakta hu.

Nav: divorce bhi ek option h ( looking at cabir)

Cab: chalo chalo tv dekhte h

Cabir move ahead and sat on the sofa. All laughed. Karan and aryaman along with Harshad also went to see tv. Rishab jumped on the sofa from behind earning a glare from Karan as he jumped on him. Manik chuckled at his friends and move to Nandani who was busy stirring the cury. Navya was decorating the cup cakes.

Ma: aaj achanak se yeh get together kyu (siting on the kitchen counter besude stove)

Na: aise hi. (Smiling)

Ma: kuch toh baat h (suspicions) you look extra happy today

Na: wait for sometime. You will get to know(winking)

Cab: ( shouting) bhai idhar aaja. Raat bhar nandu ke saath hu rehna h

Ma: yeh pakka mere haathon maare ga ( wishper making Nandani giggle)

Manik too joined them. Soon they all had there dinner together with lots of talk and giggling and as always cabir cracking his not so famous jokes. After done with dinner, Nandani got the cupcakes. Cabir was about to take it when Navya stopped him.

Cab: yarr ab kya h (irritated)

Nav: I have a special one for you ( smiling, giving him the cupcake)

Cab: hayeeee( grinning)

Cabir immediately jumped on the cupcake like a hungry lion. Navya was looking at him with lot of excitement but her expressing changed to glaring him. Others also notice this and were confused.

Ma: Nandu kya ho rha h ( wishpering in her ear pointing at Navya )

Nandani wishpered something in his ear to which his eyes widened. Same happen with suman and Harshad. Karan poked Manik as he was sitting beside him and asked him. Manik told him and his eyes too widen. He gave a sympathy look to cabir. He told aryaman and aryaman told adik. They all looked at cabir and gave him sympathetic look.

Cab: yeh kya h ( pulling out a paper strip from his mouth) nandu lagta h galti se aagye. Koi na. (He rolled the paper and place it on his plate)

Ad: ( wishpering to aryaman) yeh toh gya

Ary: ( wishpering) we will miss you cabir

Nav: ( spitting fire) I WANT DIVORCE

Saying this she just stood up and went upstairs to Rishab room. Cabir made a confused face and looked at others who were giving him pity look.

Cab: isse kya hua (confused)

Kar: yeh kya kar diya cabir tune(pity look)

Har: I will pray for you ( looking at him with a sad face)

Cab: Abeyy pagal ho gye ho kya. ( hell confused and irritated)

Ma: hum nhi tu jarur ho jayega. ( smirking )

Cab: matlab ( confused)

Na: open that paper which you just rolled

Cabir opened the paper and his expression changed to excited and then horrified. It read ' I'm pregnant' and cabir was so lost in the cupcake that he just didn't care about anything else.

Kar: dekh agar tu mar gya na toh Tera iPhone mera ( bossy tone)

Arya: Ice gola machine mera ( declared)

Ri: video games mere ( raising his hand)

Har: ab main kya lu ( thinking face)

Ad: yarr iska cupboard dekhege kuch na kuch toh mill jayega ( to which Harshad nodded)

Cab: kamino chup raha. ( horrified face) yaha meri jaan nikli jaa rhi h aur tum log batwara kar rhe ho

Ma: dekh hum phele se sort out kar rhe h taki aage jadga na ho (casually)

Cab: narg ( hell) main bhi jagah nhi millege tum logo ko

Kar: obviously. Tere liye jo book h voh jagah ( coolly eating the cupcake)

Cab: chup raho ( crying face)

Na: yaha chup karana chodo aur Navya ke pass jao

Su: ha cabir. Pregnant women are more difficult to handle when they are angry

Cab: acha ( scared) toh koi chalo merr saath

Ma: Abeyy gadhe tan toh Navya ko aur gussa aayega

Na: yeah cabir. Just go to her.

Cabir nodded being scared. Others were really enjoying his state. Although they were a little worried but they know everything would be fine at the end but cabir will get a hell hard punishment.

Hello guys
How are you all?

How was the update?

I'm really sorry for not able to reply to your comments but I will soon I promise.

Few words for cabir ?

What do you think what punishment should he get??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

I will update soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all