Part 19

Manbir bought that place and registered their company. Aryaman and Karan were their with them.

Because of manik's good deeds he is getting all this respect and support. One said it very true, always do good with others in return you will get good only.

Manik went home excitedly. Excited to tell this news to nandani.

Ma: nandani ( entering inside)

Na: you came

Ma: Tumhari Kya halat hogyi ( pointing towards her)

Ri: Bhaiya didi apni limit se jyda Kuch karne gyi thi aur yeh hogya ( sitting on the dinning table)

Ma: huhh matlab!?

Ri : Aree flour upar wale shelf par rakha tha. Di ke haath waha tak pauch nhi rha tha but as you know she is a stubborn head, how can she be calm. She start jumping to get the hold of the box but the whole box fell on her. Di ne apni height ki limit se jyda uchaa jaane ki koshish kri aur yeh hogya.

ND with this manik burst into laughter and nandani glared at rishab. Rishab was too laughing.

Ma: gosh nandani, you are soo cute ( pulling her cheeks, making her irritated)

Ri: ND stubborn.

Na: Aaj Tu Kuch jyda nhi bol rha ( glaring at rishab)

Ri: main kha, acha main chalta hu homework karna h ( running away)

Ma: bechara tumse Darr ke bhag gye ( laughing)

Na: manikkkk ( annoyed)

Ma: acha sorry ( wiping her face)

Na: main naha kar aati hu ( going towards her room)

Ma: need help ( smriking, shouting from behind)

Na: manik ( blushing, running away)

Manik stood their smiling. How come his life became so beautiful. 7 months back he didn't even imagine himself here. But that what life. Unpredictable.

Manik found love, respect. He did everything for FAB 5 and his father. But in return what he got only betrayal. But he found him everything in nandani. She became his life. She made him forget his past. She became his inspiration. His backbone. His peace.

If nandani was manik peace then manik was her life. They both were incomplete without each other.

ND yeah without their romance disturber cabir and rishab.

Manik smiled. He went to rishab room and saw him playing.

Ma: are you happy champ?

Ri: Bhaiya I'm the happiest here. ND congratulations for your company.

Ma: Tujhe Kisne btaya ( confused)

Ri: cabir Bhaiya ( smriking )

Ma: I should have guess.

Ri: Bhaiya thank you for everything. After so many years I'm seeing di so happy.( sincerely)

Ma: pagal h Kya, ab mujhe thank you bolega ( hugging him)

Na: family hug without me ( standing at the door, admiring them)

Ma: come

They shared a family hug. Manan along with rishab move downstairs and had their dinner. Manik told nandani about his company.