I was done with the tears. I was going to make my father pay.

If he really thinks I'm just some way to make money for him then he has another thing coming.

****

Tiana

Tiana

I finally finished my hair and slicked down my edges and sides. Sadly, we were still in the hotel. Also, Carter had went out and bought a few things that surprised me.

He bought me the new iPhone and some leather boots along with hygiene supplies. I told him everything else was alright but the new iPhone was a bit much. It was a lot of money but I shouldn't be surprised about him buying it. He didn't mind the cost given he made a lot of money. He was wealthy and it made me jittery every time he bought something that was a lot.

I tried to give him back the phone but he didn't accept it. He said it was mine. He was my first contact and KeKe was the second. Carter made sure to add Rick and Brian's numbers too and listed them under emergency, including his own.

I was taking pictures of myself. I've noticed my figure has changed some than before. My curves are more defined and my butt has gotten bigger. Honestly, I like it.

A smiled and I took another picture of my back, making sure to get some of my tattoos.

"I hope you're sending those to me." Carter's voice filled my ears making me smile wider.

"If you want me to."

He nods and walks further into the bathroom. He leans up against the counter and stared up and down my body. Something seemed a bit off with him but I payed it no mind. I set my phone on the counter and walked up to him. I leaned up on my toes and pecked his chin.

A smirk played on his lips and looked down at me. I smiled happily as I looked up into his hypnotizing eyes.

I love you, Carter. I wanted to say to him.

But that won't happen anytime soon. I was scared of rejection. I know I've been with this man for a minute but still. This would be a sensitive topic to talk to Carter about and I was nervous that we might not be on the same page. I love him and he doesn't. I just didn't know when the right moment for the words to come.

My thoughts diminished when his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead then rested his chin on top of my head.

"What's on your mind, gorgeous?" His deep voice filled my ears.

Heat went to my cheeks and I sighed happily while resting my head on his chest. "A lot of things." I said, followed a small pause. "How much longer, Carter? It's been almost two weeks."

He sighed. "What did I tell you?"

I swallowed the urge to sigh. "Patience. But-"

"There's nothing to be said, babe. I'm handling a lot of shît now and I need you to be patient. After all this shît is over, we be alright to do what we want. Well, you."

I pulled away from him slightly in confusion. What did he mean just me. "What does that suppose to mean."

He sighed again. "I signed the papers for Riena."

"The divorce papers?" I asked, already knowing what he meant.

He nods. "Now, I have to deal with that ex of yours and your family. After, my father falls next."

"Anything on my father?" I asked curiously.

A dark look flashed in Carter's eyes. Anger. "Not yet. The bastard seems to show little signs each search."

"And your father?" I asked. Suddenly his hold on me grew tighter. His look lethal.

"He'll get what he deserves. He thinks I don't know about his plan to take over my secret business."

I rubbed up his arms and it surprised me when his hold on me slowly became soft. It was calming him down a bit and I continued to do this.

"What are your plans then?" I queried.

He stared me in the eye with a serious look. "That's for me to know and you to not worry about. My plans for you on the other hand may be a difficult decision on my part but I'm willing. You may hate me but I'll do what I have to, to keep you safe." He said, all emotion gone.

Confusion came over me once again. "What are your plans for me, Carter?"

He didn't say nothing right away. He just stared. Then he cupped my face in his hand and kissed me with much passion. I kissed him back but a rush went through me.

This kiss felt different.

Then I felt a prick and a liquid filling my bloodstream. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down to see Carter holding a needle.

"C-Carterrrrr." My voice coming out slurred instantly. I look up at him to see a guilty look in his eyes but his face void of anything.

My vision blurred as darkness was soon to consume me. I leaned over and he caught me. My eyes grew heavier as my hold on him becomes weak.

"I love you, Tiana." I thought I heard the words lowly, filling my ears.

My eyes shut then darkness consumed me.

_________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Camille and Ace?

Do you think it was wrong for Carter to drug Tiana?

How do you think Tiana will react?

Everything is REALLY about to speed up in the next few chapters. Get prepared.

TeamTiana/TeamCarter/TeamKing&Queen/TeamForever