#10: "Conflict"

#10: "Conflict"

Y/n's POV

I took a deep breath and he spoke.

—Hi Y/n... Can I... Come in?

—No, what are you doing here?—I said sternly.

—I just wanna see the kids... My kids...

I was about to speak again when Crisstabelle came running and yelling.

—Get away from us! I don't want you here! You're mean and a bad person!—She hit his legs.

—Crissy? What?

—Get away from mommy and from Simon! You're a demon!—I held her and she cried in my shoulder.—Get away! Get away!

Finn was mad, I could tell.

—What did you told her?! What did you do?! Now my own daughter hates me! You bitch!—He raised his hand to me but Jack stopped him.

—Don't even think about it.—He pushed him away.—Get away from her and her kids, she is not alone, she's got me.

—Jack? Really? You're on this bitch's side? Haha! You can do even better.—He laughed.

—I said get away!—He pushed him away and Finn huffed.

—Fine, but you'll regret this Y/n... You'll see... Bitch.—He walked away and Simon ran to Jack.

He held him and Simon cried into his chest.

—I hate him mommy... I hate Finn...—Crissy said.

—I don't wanna see him again mommy.—Simon said.—Protect me daddy Jack.

Jack's eyes filled with tears and he hugged Simon even more tightly.

—You won't baby... I will protect you... I promise...