#5: "Everybody knows..."

Y/n's POV

It's been a long time since I knew about Finn cheating on me with Millie, but now I live away from him with my two kids.

—Mommy? Why did we left daddy behind?—Simon asked.

—I... Because... Because daddy was bad baby, he broke mommy's heart you see?—I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

—Oww... But, you won't cry anymore, right mommy?—He asked innocently.

—No Simon, I won't.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss.

—I love you mommy.

—I love you more.

We were watching T.V and Simon was asleep, I was playing with his curls when I got a message.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the text.

Jack:
Hi Y/n! I knew about your break up with Finn, well, everybody does...

Me:
Hey Jack! Yeah, but I'm fine...

Jack:
You sure? I can go over if you want to.

Me:
I would love to.

I put my phone down and let Simon sleep and get out of bed, but suddenly I get a call.

Finn...

—What do you want?—I said.

—I need you... Y/n... I want you back...

—Never... You were an asshole... Don't call me again...

—Okay but please... Don't tell anyone that I cheated on you...

—Fuck off... Everyone will know how much of an asshole you are!—I hung up.—Everyone will know...

I went into Twitter and made a post.

@Y/nWolfhard for all of you that were wondering why Finn and I aren't together anymore, was because he cheated on me with Millie Bobby Brown, now that you know, you can all make your own thoughts.

I did the same on Instagram and lied down on my couch waiting for Jack to arrive.

—Everybody knows...—I sighed.

@Y/nWolfhard changed their username to @Y/nY/l/n