#4: "Kids"

#4: "Kids"

Y/n's POV

One Year After Cristabelle's Birthday

My period... It won't come... It's been two months and it doesn't come...

—Please no...—I said looking at the test.

Positive

—FUCK!—I slammed it against a wall.—No... No... No! No! NO!—I started crying and grabbed the divorce papers I had ready for Finn.—Fuck you Wolfhard... I fucking hate you!

I teared off the sheets and dumped them.

Now I have to stay with him... For my baby's safety...

—Fuck...

Finn was home an hour later, again... Smelling like her... I had to tell him somehow. So...

—I'm pregnant.—I said simply.

—What?! I'm so happy!—He kissed me and I felt like vomiting, I was drowning in her perfume.

Current Time

I'm so done... I'm so done with this fake shit...

Finn Wolfhard and his beautiful wife the actress and singer Y/n Wolfhard are the perfect marriage and couple, they look so happy with their 4 year old daughter, Cristabelle Mary Wolfhard and their 2 year old son, Simon Wolfhard.

"I'm happy with my family, my kids make me so happy and I love them, just how I love my beautiful wife, Y/n..." Were Finn's words this afternoon.

Liar... Fucking liar! I hate you!

Why can't I leave him?!

I have to do it... I need to run away from him... I need to scape... For the safety of my kids...

Just for my kids...

My kids...