Screams. [Ch.]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The shrilling sounds of screams fill my ears. I feel like crying. It's so much...I feel the urge to end my life and get rid of this screaming. It keeps me up at night, distracting me at school. The villain hasn't shown their face in months now. The words they spoke still being heard and played on repeat in my head. It's currently the weekend and my friends are coming over for a sleepover. I know what you're thinking, 'Keith, is it a good idea to have friends over'. The truth is no, but I need something to get my mind off of this.

Ding dong.

I heard the door open and tiffany great my friends. In about another minute they were all in my room. "Woah." Lance said, observing my room. "This is bigger then my house!" Pidge and Hunk laugh. "I'm sure your being dramatic," I told him. He just huffed in response. "So, whats first," hunk asked. "I hope you brought swim suits like I asked," I saw worry come from Lance's face. "Of course you didn't, it's fine. I have spares in my closet," I pointed at a door in my room that didn't lead to outside. "You have a walk in closet?!?" He yelled. "Keep your voice down, and yes I do," I rolled my eyes at his face when he opened the door. "So, I'm guess we are going to the pool first," Pidge said. "Yup, why not. It's sunny, it's nice," I smiled.

There was an amber alert.

We all heard it, it made us jump. "Turn your phones off!" Lances yelled, covering his ears. "Yes please," I said, trying not to cry. The amber alert triggered the screaming in my head. I got a migraine. I need a pill. "Hey Keith, do you have something I can take for my head?" Lance asked me. I looked at him before telling him to follow me.

I handed him two Tylenol and took two myself. "Amber alert gave you a headache too?" He asked me while I handed him a bottle of water. "Yeah, something like that," I replied, popping the pills in my mouth and drinking water. "Come on, Pidge and hunk should be dressed for the pool already, let's get dressed as well," I told him, heading back to my room, which wasn't far since the bathroom is in my room.
***
It was around dinner time when Shiro but on the news.

Breaking news.

A new villain, of which we do not know the name of has held hostage a total of 20 civilians. Chanting the words, 'Hear me and hear my call. For an end I wish upon you all'

The second Matt said that he froze. The news shut off.

Ring

"Oh would you look at that, that's my mom. She needs me to come home right now. I'll be back later to collect my stuff. Bye!" With that he ran out the door. Weird.

I need an excuse to leave. "I'm going to get us some food," Shiro grab my arm and handed me a list of food. Great. "Mk," I told him. And went to my room to get my suit, and a bag to hold my other clothes that I should hide somewhere.
***

The place of the crime was the new bank in New York.
It's that same villain...

I saw Deadpool pop up by me. "I'm not looking forward to this," he mumbled. "Me neither," I said. All of a sudden there was a laugh. It wasn't your regular evil laugh from a villain. No it was a regular laugh from someone who just heard a funny joke. It was creepy. "Hear me and hear my call. For an end I wish upon you all," the villain said.

Screams.

Screams.

Screams.

From the people on top of the building. This is all to familiar. The group of people fell. I saved them with my webs.

They all started screaming.

They stopped.

They looked us in the eyes and mumbled a 'help us'.

Snap.

They're necks snapped.

"Hear me and hear my call. For an end I wish upon you all," the villain said again. They disappeared into a puff of smoke.

I turned to look at Deadpool who had his hand over his mouth. "Another group of people we were unable to save..." I looked down. I walked to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "We can't save everybody," he smacked my hand away. "But that's our job! Our job is to save this city from people like them!" He pointed to the top of the building before taking off. "Where are you going!?" I yelled. "Back to my friends, now excuse me," he took off with a jump. His friends huh.