Partners and Crime (pt. 1) [Properly Fixed]

NO ITS NOT PARTNERS-IN-CRIME ITS PARTNERS AND CRIME. 2 different things :)

Sorry for not posting 😅😅.

>~<

In the class room everyone was talking really loud waiting for the teacher to quiet everyone down. "Alright class settle down." No one listen everyone keep talking. If anything they got louder. "Set-SET- SETTLE DOWN!" Everyone became quiet and faced his away.

"Thanks you! Alright today we are doing a project. It's a partner project." Everyone groaned they all knew professor Smith picked the partners. "This project will be about the book we have been working on, "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" okay?"

(We actually worked on this book at my school and did a project about it. I didn't read it and still got an A 😅)

Everyone groaned once more. A lot of the students hadn't read the book and they weren't planing to either.

(I'm going to use random people {some I know and some from my Gacha characters}and some people from voltron 👌🏻)

"Alright we have Hunk with Pidge, Aidan with Lynn, Susan with Ryan, Lily with Sarah, Nyma with Rolo, Eric with Jayden, Jasmine with Dennis, Emma with Jane, Sofia with Zack R, Zack V with Oliver, Samatha with Kyle, Monica with Carly, Jess with Bela, (I did that 🤣) Carlos with Jaxson, Lotor with Allura, and finally Lance and Keith. Now move to your assigned pair." Everyone moved to there assigned seats, some were not very pleased.

"You will work on this project in and out of school, now get to work," He went on his phone not wantingto deal with the students. "Bye Keith, Hey bela!" Jess said moving away form Keith who she sat with at the time.

(get used to it cuz I'm gonna have Bela and me in all my stories. Why? Cuz I can't.)

"Hey Mr. RichBoy," Lance teased, taking the empty seat by Keith. "Oh great so that's actually going to stick?" He rolled his eyes. "Of course!" The blue eyed boy threw his hands up in the air. "And I warned you," Keith did nothing but scoff.
"Should we work on the project Mr. RichBoy?" Lance asked leaning closer towards Keith. He shot him a glare making Lance back away. "Fine..." Keith mumbled under his breath.

>~<

Super short SUPER SORRY! It's been forever since I updated 😬

Jess🌻🤘🏽 out~

Edited: May 5th 1:36 am [so...I make short chapters. Wow.]