"Names Deadpool Spidey~" [Properly Fixed]

"A building has fallen many people are injured yet non have been pronounced dead. There is a new super villain name 'Fire Flash' looking for someone named 'Deadpool' whoever you are, you need to come. They have people hostage and many are close to dying. Spider-Man we need you!" The news reporter was freaking out, very obvious due to the panic in his voice. Keith told Shiro he was going to turn in and that he was tired for the night. He got into his Spider-Man suit and took off.

~

When he arrived at the scene of the crime He saw all the people in critical condition. "You know if your looking for someone you really shouldn't come to a town with another super hero." People started cheering and yelling "Spider-Man," their savior of the day. "Well. Well. Well. Spider-Man, look go home this fight doesn't concern you, unless you want to die too." The villain, known as Fire Flash threatened Spider-Man, a weak threat which almost made Keith scoff. "No one will be dying on my watch. Why don't you go back to your own city. Save us a fight, everyone knows how they usually end." Keith crossed him arms, rolling his eyes under his mask. "Not a chance!" He got into a fight position when an unfamiliar voice started to speak.
"Can't find me so you pick fight with other heroes? That's low even for you!" He laughed. "Who are you?" Asked the man in the spider suit. "Names Deadpool Spidey~" under his mask he had a grin. Fire Flash just watched as the two superhero's interacted. "Look 'Deadpool' go back to where you came from, this is my city!" He webbed a near by pole and swung to hit the villain in the face. "And take this guy with you!" The guy was unconscious from one hit. What a weak villain, big talk gets people no where. Spider-Man freed the hostages and got the ones in critical condition to a hospital. Just as he was about to swing away he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. His reflexes kick in and he flung him over his body.
"OUCH! Jeez Spidey~!" Deadpool yelled rubbing his head. "Oh it's just you. I thought I told you to get lost." Spider-Mans hands clenched into a fist. "Listen Spidey—" "Don't call me that." Keith crossed his arms. "Spidey,—" under the mask Keith was angry. Why is he here?

"I can't really leave New York." "And why the hell not?" Spidey put one hand on his hip and let the other one fall to his side. "Because...reason. I'm now your new partner in crime!" He made jazz hands in Spideys face. "I don't need a partner in crime!" He grabbed Deadpool's hands and pinned them to his side. "Get lost, take my advice, you don't want control of my city," he webbed a street light and took off. "Don't worry Spidey~ you'll warm up to me." Deadpool said to himself as he watched Spider-Man take off to only God knows where.

~

Update yay! Anyways sorry for not updating I was busy playing Roblox lol. I'll update tomorrow?? Hope you liked this update.
Jay out~

Edited: Sat, May 1st, 4:53 am....