So This Works Now.. (Pt. 2)

It's a Friday night and Lance McClain is staying over at Keith Kogane's house for the night. They decided to test their theory of the voices going away when they are together for a long period of time. Somehow, someway, they are connected as a whole. Ever separate something that belongs together, all there is will be is pain. They suffered two last days of the week before Friday came. The voices and screaming suck, but three maybe voiceless days will be worth the suffering.

Tiffany went to open the door for Lance when the doorbell ring. Just as she opened the door slightly she fell to her knees and Keith rushed to her side. "Tiffany! Are you ok?" She tapped his arm and smiled. "Yes of course, sorry. I got a horrible spasm in my head," She got up and fixed herself before opening the door properly. "Welcome to the Shirogane home, please take off your shoes and make your self at home," Lance laughed to himself, she said that every time someone came over. No matter how many times they have been there before. "Thank you Tiffany," he walked in and removed his shoes and followed Keith who gestured him to go to the room.

"Ok so...I'm assuming we just hang out, try not to think about the whole...voice thing..." Lance started, Keith hummed in responde. "Swimming pool?" Lance laughed, "Swimming Pool."
***
Lucky for Keith and Lance, they were best friends. So being forced to hang out wasn't absolutely torture. They swam for a few hours before Tiffany told him dinner was ready. After dinner they watched a movie in the theater room that shiro had done to watch his favorite movies as inspiration in order to act. Then they moved back to the room after two movies, maybe three, to play videos games on Keith's big screen.

"Dude this has serious been the best," Lance spoke, now spread out on Keith's bed. Keith laugh, "So far our theory has been correct." Lance mumbled out a "mhm" feelings sleepy. "Hey sleepy head, don't fall asleep yet. You need to shower," Lance fake groaned and got up "ahh, fine. You need to show me here it is though," Keith chuckled and waited till Lance grabbed his clothes to lead him to the shower, he grabbed him a towel and walked back to his room.

Keith plopped on his bed, thinking to himself about how all this time with Lance might be amazing if everyday was like today.