Please

Eunwoo P

Eunwoo P.O.V

Eunwoo....

I was snapped out of my thoughts, I was staring at him....good thing we were at a red light with no cars on the road....

I clear my throat and act like nothing happened, I continue to drive.

When arriving to the office, I noticed that Moonbin seems a little quiet, did something happen?

"Are you okay moonbin?"

He slowly nods his head.....weird, he seemed giggly earlier. We enter the studio and start to get changed in the clothes.

Movie

Moonbin brings Lisa to a table with two guys and two girls.....the two girls have black hair, and brown eyes....seems like sisters...the two guys seem to be messing around with each other, you can tell they are twins....both blonde hair, and brown eyes...

"Lisa, I would like you to meet my siblings!"

Moonbin points and says these are my brothers,

"the left is Wooho, and the right is Wuno. These are my sisters, Yeng, and Yong"

Lisa smiles at them, and shakes their hands.

"Nice to meet you"

......

The camera zooms on Eunwoo as he walks into the cafeteria...he walks to his table with his friends and sits down. When he sits his eyes meet Lisa, and Moonbin.

Moonbin wraps his arm around Lisa. Lisa laughs into him, she doesn't seem to notice how close they are. Eunwoo doesn't turn away, he is still watching....something burning in his veins....he doesn't know what though.

"Cut"

.......

3rd P.O.V

Eunwoo gets up and walks to Moonbin, Moonbin was talking to Lisa, their closeness bothers Eunwoo....he just hates that Lisa is so close to Moonbin.

"Hey Moonbinie.......oh, hi Lisa...I didn't see you there" Eunwoo gives her a friendly smile, he loed to her face....he infact saw her, but doesn't care to talk to her.

"Hi, umm....would you excuse me, I'm gonna go to the bathroom"

.....

Silence

"Hey Eunwoo, would you like to go over some lines together?"

"Ummmm....no, I'm fine!"

Eunwoo walks away, and want to talk to Moonbin in private so he walks to the bathroom.

Eunwoo P.O.V

I walk to the bathroom, I'm outside the door right now...and I hear a crash then a sob....i rush through the door and see Moonbin on the floor, he is crying his eyes out.

I know Moonbin would not tell me if I asked. So I just wrapped my hands around him, the bathroom is trashed...garbage can thrown on the other side of the room, paper towels everywhere.

I just pay his back, and hum a sweet melody, hoping it calms him down...

"What's wrong Moonbin?"

He doesn't answer, I pat his back and make him look up at me, his breathing stops....our eyes meet, I cant bare to move my eyes away from his.

"What's wrong?"

"I cant tell you Eunwoo, I'm scared.."

"Hey its okay, just tell me"

"Lisa said something that made me angry, it's nothing though."

......

Eunwoo's face crunches in anger, what did she say to Moonbin for him to be like this.

"What did she say?"

"She said, she said that she wanted to........

to.....um

...date...

you,

Eunwoo

------

I freakin' wrote this in school, I had a free period and decided eh... why not!!

 why not!!

(Sept. 6)