I

Moonbin P.O.V

After I woke up, I went and tried to wake up Eunwoo. When his eyes finally fluttered open I saw how beautiful his eyes were...the light in his eyes look like stars, the beautiful way his eyes curved and how his eyes were so breathtaking had me speechless...I couldn't stop looking...

"Moonbin are you okay, you have been staring at me?"

That's when I snap out of it, I blink my eyes a few times and try to cover up the fact that I was just staring at my rival...."I had to sneeze so I was waiting to sneeze.....yeah"

...

.....aren't I great at coming up with a cover...I should get a gold star for my amazing thinking! Im off topic again....Eunwoo sits up, causing us to almost bump heads. His smell is intoxicating, the way his bed hair is all over the place, everything about him is perfect....Mr. Perfect...

...why does he have to be so perfect...

Eunwoo P.O.V

I was so close to Moonbin, he gets up and walks to the bathroom. I decided I would just wait until he comes back. After a few minutes he comes out with wet hair, he asks if I wanna take a shower. I tell him that I would like to, but that I didn't want to touch anything. He tells me to go with him to my room, grab my stuff and put it in his room.......he has decided that he is gonna help me.

We walk out of the room, and I forgot that my hotel key is in my backpoket....I put it there when changing, but I can't reach back there because of my hands....awkward...

"Moonbin~ah......Can you get my room key, it's in my back pocket....I can push it up but can you grab it?"

.....

"Sure Eunwoo...."           (slenderman)

I push the card up, while he grabs the tip of it.....it's awkward but nothing happened, just him being close made my heart flutter! Moonbin opens the room door and we walk in. It's a little messy, but everything was barely touched anyway.

We....I mean he grabs my clothing and all my luggage and takes it into his room. When we get into his room he asks if I want a shower...I ask him if he can help me, grab my stuff and when I get out of the shower help me dry off my hair.

I take a shower, it hurt my hands a little but I was able to handle it. When I walk out of the bathroom I go to Moonbin who is lying down on the bed. He sits up, and tells me to sit while he gets the blow dryer.

He gets the blow dryer and he gets on the bed behind me. The warm air emmeting from the blow dryer relaxed me. The strokes he had done, the way his warmth surround me......or maybe it was the blow dryer.....

I wanted to talk, but I was scarred.....what if I said the wrong thing...would he never want to talk or see me again......am I overacting?

Eunwoo

---

Please give feedback, I want to know if this book is okay!