Edge

Eunwoo P.O.V

I turn around, facing the person. It was my manager Amber, she just smiles to me. She is gonna tease me isn't she!

"Hey Eunwoo, I see you found your Moonbinnie!! I know you want to pet his head....it's nice and fluffy, admire the softness of each strand, and gently kiss his forehead" I will not lie, when she was stating all the things I wanna do to Moonbinnie I just wanted to do it. I want to cuddle him, see him smile, make him happy, and admire him as he holds me in his arms!!! Ah, Moonbin, the things you do to my heart!

Amber snaps her fingers at my face, then walk away. I turn to look at a peaceful Moonbin, a snore softly leaving his soft, kissable lips. He moves away from the sunlight coming through the window, I block it with my hand. I don't Moonbin to wake up from this peaceful state, I want him to be at ease. I know he doesn't like me, I have realised this....but why?

-----

I have been with Moonbin for a while now, I wrapped my jacket around him. I see him move a little, is he waking up?

He can't see me tho, he would get angry. I don't want that!!! As Moonbin cautiously opens his eyes, I dashed out of the scene, but I forgot one thing.....my jacket.....

Moonbin P.O.V

I was trying to wake up, i open my eyes and see the area clear...except for I jacket that is wrapped around me. I guess I will find the owner later, and give it back. I grab it and leave the area, I walk to where Jennie might be....ah ha, I knew I would find her in the kitchen!!! She loves food doesn't she!! I started to talk with her, the producer wants us to stay at a hotel so we can stay on schedule.....Jennie says that the producer wants me to sing, and post some music videos to get attention for the movie. Whatever!

I just want some food, I want to eat learn lines, eat, work out, sleep, learn lines and so one until the morning....I am not gonna get much sleep tho, but money is very important to me. I need it, it makes me sane. Without it my life would turn ashes slowly blowing in the dark wind.....I wouldn't live...

----

I took a walk to the hotel, the darkness taking over the buildings. It was night, and I was slowly sifting into space. I arrived at the hotel, and went in...after a while I get into my room, and I just stand there. Not moving an inch, I was to tired to move. I was so hungry because I haven't eaten in a while, so tired that I felt like I was gonna drop to the ground........the only thing in my view before everything turns dark is the jacket in my hand....a jacket that has a name on it, it said.....

Eunwoo

------

I just found out that I originally published the wrong part, so if you want to get the correct story....here is is😅

Sorry...