I found Corciel placing a plate full of the same food that I ate last time I was here in front of a chair. I watched as he moved to pour me some orange juice in a cup.

My eyes wandered his naked back, taking in the way his muscles moved under his delicious dark skin. I wondered what he would look like with a few bite marks?

Would he push me away if I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso? What sound would he make when I sink my teeth into his back?

He turned to face me with a smirk, blowing out smoke as he spoke with a playfully threating tone, "Come try it and see what will happen, Doll?"

My eyebrows shot up at I asked in shock, "Did you just read my mind?"

He took another long drag from this short blunt before he put it out behind him on the ashtray. He walked over to me as he blew the smoke out, once he reached me, he yanked the towel from my body.

The towel disappeared in a puff of ink-black smoke as he answered my question, "No. It's more like I smelt your intentions."

"What?", I questioned him not bothering to hide my frustration then huffed from the loss of the towel, "Where are my clothes?"

"Sex demons have the ability to smell sexual intentions of any being. From the smell of your lust, I knew you wanted to bite me", As he explained this he pressed a hand on my lower back guiding me to the table.

He picked up another blunt from the tray that is next to the ashtray as he walked over to his chair. It was lit by the time it touched his lips and took in another long drag while he sat in his chair.

When he exhaled he answered my question, "You won't need them."

I sighed as I stared down at the chair in front of me, biting my lower lip before I asked, "You don't expect me to sit, right?"

He blew out the smoke with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "Humans do tend to sit while they eat, correct?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as I bit back my usual 'fuck you' comeback. Instead, I stubbornly pulled out the chair and sucked in a breath as I sat down.

I exhaled slowly through my teeth as I glared at Corceil, who was looking at me with delight dancing in his dark brown eyes. I bowed my head to bless my food before I started to eat, shifting a little in my seat.

Corciel's voice catches my attention, I lifted my head taking the sight of him blowing out smoke before he asked, "What is it you want to know about me anyway?"

I swallowed at the sight of the smoke curling around him, caressing his face. It made him seem somehow elegant and more alluring than usual.

I took another bite from my food, stalling for time as questions suddenly filled my head. I already knew basic things about Corciel from the month of him visiting my shop.

He is funny, and charming and, can get very impatient. He owns one of the most popular nightclubs in the city.

He sees me, in a way that was unsettling at first, but now is kind of comforting. He likes his coffee black and likes to flirt with me.

Even though I know all this I want to know more, I just don't know where to start. Can I ask, if he ever killed anyone?

How did he come to earth from Hell? Is he even from hell or is it a different dimension type thing?

I didn't know what was off-limits so I went the safe route and asked, "Whatever you're willing to tell me"

Corciel rolled his eyes as he took another long inhale from the blunt. This time when his exhaled he growled deeply at me, I pressed my legs together tightly as my pussy throbbed from the sound.

Ache and Hunger ~Complete~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें