Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it!

Alexis’ Pov:

I forgot what I was going to say because of the dick sliding deeper inside my virgin ass. Corciel felt thick and long, shamelessly I wanted more. Thankfully he is more than willing to give me more, I could feel it with every slow thrust. 

His dick getting bigger, longer inside me, transforming into its demonic form. The stretch burning deliciously adding to the fire I always felt from Corciel’s touch. 

“Fuck! My king, oh yes yes. You feel so good inside my ass. Don’t stop” I moaned out my encouragement, knowing that is all I could do. 

I am pinned down by his magic and restrained with cuffs, helpless to stop him ravaging my body physically. I could stop him with one word.

A word I doubt I’ll say again tonight. Corciel has a talent for giving me my darkest desires, beautifully. 

Corciel grabbed the floating camera, aiming the lens right where he moved deeper than before. The stretch and fullness is a mix of pain and pleasure that has me tearing up. 

I bite my lip for a few seconds, trying to hold back the words I want to say. His slow, deep thrusts feel so good, even if they feel like they are gradually getting slower. 

“Ice”, Corciel said with his free hand outstretched to Baltazar. 

I squirmed as much as I could, wanting to feel him move faster. My movement was rewarded with a hard slap to my exposed pussy that was too fast for me to see. My back arched in response to the sudden pain while a scream left my lips. Tears formed and fell down my face as the pain increased in my ass with every slap. 

Over and over his heavy hand came down, in time with his growled out words, “Didn’t I tell you don’t move, Doll?” 

My pussy became hot and throbbed from the pain of his hand. I turned my head away from both of them trying to hide my tears. 

“Yes, I’m sorry my king”, I said loud and clear after I moved my face enough so that my lips weren’t pressed against my own skin. 

He grabbed the cup of ice from Baltazar while offering the camera in return. Baltazar took the camera, aiming the lens at me. 

The camera lens crawled up and down my body then, Corciel’s not missing a moment. Corciel took a cube of ice between his fingers as he leaned forward. 

A moan left me as I felt him move a bit deeper inside my ass, balls deep. He gave me a soft smile as he said, “My Doll’s face is so messy, I can’t have that, right?”