Chapter 32.5: S.T.R.U.G.G.L.E

Start from the beginning

"Why is there a ton blocked out? There are also a lot of dry tear stains on this part. the only letter I see is C." Jungkook questioned, his tears flowing down and his voice broken. 

"I don't know...Is there more?" Jungkook nods, breathing in deeply. 

"Now that I've gotten that whole ____ ordeal out of the way, I'd just like to wish you the best! The literal best of the best! I love you guys, thank you for making my year. Your adorable nature fuels my everyday, your special bond inspires me to love the people around me more. You remind me that there's still a chance to ____ ____ _________ ______. But, sadly, I've given up on that ______ ____ _______ _____. It was useless anyways. I love you so much, Taekook 4 the win, as Jungkook always said. I hope you used those edible undies. I spent a fortune on them. I'll miss you, see you, hopefully, not so soon. We wouldn't want your precious time on earth gone to waste, beautiful human beings deserve to strive before their demise, sadly, I wasn't one of those beautiful humans. I simply tell you, if life was a dream, I'd only stay asleep for you, but I'd wake up eventually. The eventually is now. I need to end my nightmare of a dream. If that really makes sense, ignore my stupid logic and thinking please. ________________" 

With all the love I could ever give you,
-Yoongi.     _______

{Can you fill in some of the blanks? Try your best.}

The couple is sobbing by now, out of frustration, grief and honestly, confusion. What were all the blanks? What is up with the sudden cuts? Did Yoongi want to go back on his words? Did he say information that was too private? 

"I-I'm so confused." Taehyung blurted it out, tears falling off of his cheeks, "Call the others. Maybe they know more." Jungkook nodded, calling the first person that came to mind, Namjoon. 

A few rings, and the other picked up, Jungkook pressed the speaker button and could immediately note cries and sniffles from the other end. 

"Did you get a letter from Yoongi?" A small cut of the line and Namjoon was talking, "Yeah..I-..I did but so much of it is blanked out, there's a huge portion and the only letter there is S." Taehyung takes the letter from Jungkook, "The only letter there for us is C." 

{Any idea what the word forms?}

"Really? S..C...Seokjin's was R...SCR..?" Jungkook bit his lip, "Is it some type of code? Or does it spell out something? We should call Hobi, maybe he'll know since he dated Y..Yoongi and everything." Namjoon hums on the other side, a long hum before there are a few sounds of movement, "Tell me if you figure out anything." 

"We will." Taehyung opens the envelope again, "Wait, there's...a photograph of Yoongi in here..." Jungkook leans over, ending the call between himself and Namjoon, "Let me see,"

" Jungkook leans over, ending the call between himself and Namjoon, "Let me see,"

Taehyung gripped it, "W-why is the signature...Sja..Am I illiterate?... Oh wait! He used to say his nickname was Suga, right?" Jungkook softly took the photo, "He did..He definitely did. It was something about his soft features making him look sweet like sugar, but his personality was harsh and straight to the point?" Taehyung nods quickly, "Yeah...yeah you're right, is that some kind of hint? I swear to god, his suicide shouldn't be a fucking treasure hunt. Just..call Hoseok!" 

The ravenentte makes a grab for his phone, spamming the number of the person he was desperately trying to reach, "Hobi? Hoseok!" Another tap of the speaker and Hoseok's hoarse voice sounded through the device.

"I know, we might be calling at a really bad time, but...did Yoongi leave only one uncovered letter in the note he sent?" A moment of silence rang through and then the red haired boys voice rang through, "W-what..note?" Taehyung's eyes widened and Jungkook visibly panicked, his words came out more careful, "The note about Yoongi's....death." A confused stutter came out of the other line, "I-I didn't...get- a note?" Everyone went silent. They all just shut their mouths. 

Much silence later...

"Maybe it's because I didn't send over my own, it would be quite dumb, wouldn't it?" 

"What?" 

"I know about the note, I'm the one who sent yours, Namjoon's, Jin's and even...Jimin's over." 

{Why did Hoseok send over their notes instead of Yoongi?}

"Why?"

"I'll have to admit this,"

"I ended his suffering."

{Why do you think he did that?}

"What do you mean?" 

"I...I let him die, I let him go."   

"What the fuck, Hoseok... why did you do that?"

"I didn't want to see him go through his everyday sad. I helped him, TaeTae." 

"I didn't want him to be killed by someone else,

We know who that is, Jungkook." 

"What?"

"I hope your notes aren't too outdated." 

"I lost him, but I helped him. Which matters more to me.."

"U." 

"..."

"H."

"H

e st

r

ug

gl

e

d

 ju      

st           

                  a lit

                      tle.

d

                                  o

n         't

    wor

r

y."

And the line cut.

{What happened here? Try to explain.}