Chapter 8: Don't You Dare

"Hello, class!" A tired but polite, "Good morning, miss Honewell." satisfied the teacher enough to go on with what she wanted to say. "Alright. I hope you're all doing well, now, I'd like to introduce someone new to this school, Park Jimin to the class, come in, sweet."

For this year, Jungkook and Taehyung aren't in the same class. It saddened them deeply but they agreed on meeting whenever they could, though it wasn't exactly enough for them.

A blonde boy soon shyly walks in, breaking Tae out of his thoughts. Wow. Brown, mischievous eyes with a glint of insecurity in them, plump pink lips, a sweet, delicate and chubby face, a smile that would make his eyes disappear, fluffy soft hair and a smile that made Tae's heart almost skip a beat. Taehyung also noticed he was quite short for an eight year old.

"H-Hi...I'm Jimin, I really hope to make good friends h-here, and u-uh I-I hope y-you welc-ome me g-gladly!" He bows, showing his adorable smile and looking at the teacher for his next step. "Alrighty, Jimin, you can take a seat anywhere you'd like, as long as you don't chat while class you're free to stay with friends." 

Jimin looks around the class, choosing the seat behind Taehyung since someone was already sitting beside the brunet. The blondie sheepishly tapped the boy in front of him, gulping slightly, "H-hey, u-uh c-can we b-be friends?" Taehyung nodded quickly, "Of course." Jimin smiled widely, "Really?" A tone of hope rose in his voice, making his eyes shine. Taehyung laughed and nodded, ruffling his hair.

After class, they had lunch, which Jimin wasn't too excited for, he was a little too shy to ask Taehyung to eat with him as well. But, the brunet seemed to beat him to it. "Jimin, do you want to stay with me?" The aforementioned nods happily, jumping up from his seat and following the other, suddenly very excited to eat. "Am I your Hyung?" Jimin tilts his head to the side cutely. "My birthday is 30th December." Jimin squeals, "I'M YOUR HYUNG! YOU'RE MY BABY!" They both laugh and go to a bench.
----------------
Jungkook locked a cupboard, putting the key on the teachers desk, "I'm done, miss, bye!" His teacher looked at him and grinned, "Thank you, Jungkook. Enjoy lunch." 

The ravenette waved, scurrying out of the door and going to the bench he usually met Taehyung.

Jealousy bubbled up inside him at the scene standing in front of him, not too far away.

He sat down without a word.

"Ah, Jiminie hyung, this is Jungkook hyung." Taehyung pointed to Kook. "He's my best friend. Kookie...are you okay?" Jungkook scowled at him. "Kookieeee! What happened?" Taehyung frowned and whined impatiently. "It's okay Tae, maybe he had a bad day."

Jungkook's slight frown turned into a pout, his head hung low. Taehyung bit his lip, "What's wrong, Kook? Just tell me." The ravenette looked up at him and glared, 

"Don't you dare replace me with Jimin."