1.2 Fantastic Friend

Start from the beginning

Everyone tied their horses aside and managed to relaxed in this bewilderment. If this situation happened inside the kingdom it would have looked like we were wasting our time, well we're doing exactly like that.. though.

Marcus laughed, "Well, it's not like we are doing the valuable work back there in the palace. At least we have a break for sometime."

He said while heading to the opposite direction.

Everyone laughed at this.

Peter looked at the stars, "We have come so far friends. If I'm not wrong we have already cross the border of our mainland."

Adam retorts, "This means that we are not in the kingdom."

Louis was stunned and yelled, "We are out of the kingdom."

Adam snaps at Louis, "Stop shouting Louis."

At the outskirts of the forest Marcus seems satisfied.

Marcus smiled and whispered, "Who know anything about it?"

He called out others, "I never had seen the beauty of the freedom like this before. Want to consume this in your mind, for..memory maybe."

They admired the moon and the forest.

Everyone enjoyed the scene, with wide opening the mouth surprisingly.

"Just because of me you all have to answer the King about it." I was totally pissed & disappointed.

Peter joked, "At least we are not going to answer it alone."

Marcus turned and looked curiously.

Marcus asked, "Have you heard that."

He was suddenly all alert. Listening carefully and looking all around.

Louis huffed and said, "Stop making fun of me Marcus."

Everyone heard the sound again. Accept Louis, who did not mind at all. He doesn't want to looked like foolish anymore.

Everyone took out their sword together.

Louis confused, "Why are you doing it?" Looking at them doubtfully.

They saw a huge shadow with bright eyes looking at them through the bushes. There was some smoke that was surrounded that creature.

Adam said, "Louis, would you please...Come toward us slowly?" There was a plea in his voice.

Louis half laughed and said, "I know you are all joking." Laughing in between, "Please don't tell me that there is something behind me."

Creature at last said, "I didn't come here to cause any harm to you."

Louis was confused with his friends behaviors toward the strange voice, who could possibly be anyone who cause harm to them.
He turns and about to apologise, but when he realized that whose the voice was his composers changed swiftly, his balance goes wrong and he fell onto the ground badly and scared.