1.3 Adventure after Adventure at Elder Nemesis

(At the morning)

(Birds chirping)

Joseph POV

Marcus opens up his eyes and saw everyone preparing for leaving.

Peter-"Wake up sleeping beauty."
Marcus-"Ugh...Why no one wake me up?"
Adam-"You look beautiful. How could we?" (Laugh)

Peter-"That is so admiring that we don't want to miss the chance."

(Everyone laughed)

Louis-"Morning, Marcus."
Marcus-"Morning, Louis."

Joseph-"Do you know Marcus? Louis has been up before Panthera and awaking us one by one."

Panthera-"We should leave now."
There was haste in her voice.

Marcus-"We are going. But we are just five and if we add you, then it will be just six of us. You said that they were so many, so how are we going to free your master and other? And who know that your master is not captured by them."

It feels like Marcus is shooting arrows of words to her. She turned and shoot a perfect glare which would kill anyone if it does to Marcus.

Panthera-"Even if he is captured I'm going to try...to save him. I own him so much..my life. There is no one except them in my life. I have to save them. Help me. Please."

Glare turned to plea.

Adam-"We will fight for you." he being too nic to her.
Peter-"We will fight with you." being protective.
Louis-"We will always be with you."
Marcus-"We will." at last he added because he is going to be alone if he didn't agree to it.

(I looked at everyone)

"This is the team spirit. Now, no one is going to defeat us."

(Everyone cheering)

"So, that was Louis...who was jumping before. So Louis is going to lead us now."
I have never seen Louis being excited before he was so plain. Back there he always make sure about my whole day schedule.

Louis-"I can do this. I can do this....." (Arrrhhhhhh.....)

-----

We started our journey.

While enjoying on their way we share ours and her's experiences. The journey took hours, we were traveling through the grasslands, terrence, through the mountains edges and more.

It was already noon, and my thoughts abruptly stopped when Panthera stopped.

That makes Adam stopped abruptly, "What happened?"
Panthera was confused, "I don't know. There is something wrong here."

Marcus's patience was being test, he was already irritated all through the way, "Like, what?"
Panthera said between puzzle, "I remember this way. This is not like before."

Peter asked, "What do you mean?"

Panthera started looking over the way.

Louis asked this time, "What are you doing?"
Panthera indicating back, "There was the way here. A wide path...Like this. There is something change here."

Suddenly ground started shaking.

"What is this?" this time I was the one questioned.

Adam now at haste, "I don't know."
Peter states,"It's like something crawling underneath us." he was already have been experiencing this types of surprises.

Everyone took out their swords.

Then something huge comes cracking the ground underneath us. They run for the safe place. That was like a moving mountain. There was sandstorm everywhere, and when sandstorm stops there was giant demon glared toward us.