1.2 Fantastic Friend

Joseph POV

Right after that evening I heard the voice again, this time inside the palace. Hearing that I peep through the window, and saw a black shadow of something very big, something.. heavy. When it moves it's movements were swift and without causing any sounds.

That was something to talk about. I rushed to my friends and asked, "C'mon we are going. Who is going with me?"

Everyone looked at me.

"Where are we going?" Asked Adam confusedly.

"I have seen the shadow of that creature today, inside the castle." Well I'm not that sure, but I have to start from somewhere.

Louis break through, "You are joking, isn't."

"No. Why should I?" I said back.

Marcus said, "Well we could tell the King about it." Eyeing Louis.

Peter said hummingly, "Umm...I'm with Joseph."

"Wait." Louis stopped us, "Are you sure enough that whatever you have seen was really that creature we are talking about not some other creature lurking in dark."
He said with so evidently that even for a moment I doubted myself.

"No." I cleared my mind, "I am sure of it."

Adam acclaimed, "So who is going to break the rules?"

Everyone laughed at his announcement.

I was so blessed to have all of them for myself, a small chuckle escaped from me. "We are leaving at dawn. I will inform everyone, be ready. I didn't want to be late."

With being prepared to leave the palace at the dawn. Without informing father, I managed to sneak out of the palace, without being noticed by the guards along with rest of my four friends toward the forest.

Well none of us knows which creature we will confront, we were just gone. I wanted to do this for father, for everyone who has put their faith on the King.

-

In the forest.

Peter mocked Louis, "We are almost there...."

Adam laughed, "How many times you said that... Louis?"

Louis groan angrily, "Ok...ok. Just stop."

Marcus smiled, "And here we are still were wandering like an idiot."

Louis snapped, "What type of friends you are? Are you not seeing Joseph? Look at him how tired and devastated he is. I'm accepting that we couldn't able to find the animal,..or that creature, at least don't discourage him."

Louis words pulled me out of the whril of thoughts. I have already dragged them this far, but I don't meant to. Only their company is keeping me incite.

"No one discouraged me Louis. I thought I could have solve my father's problems. I was in grief. But now I think I was wrong. Sorry friends, you all have wasted your time just for me."

Adam looked at me then said, "Horses are already tired we should rest here for some time. And it's already getting darker by the time."