Renee Young - Learn To Love

Start from the beginning

Y/N then went to the changing rooms and got in the men's one to avoid any awkward moments. Otherwise this was going to be the shortest gym visit in the history of mankind. Fortunately the room was empty, so he could comfortably put on his clothes which only consisted of a pair of tight pants and sneakers.

 Fortunately the room was empty, so he could comfortably put on his clothes which only consisted of a pair of tight pants and sneakers

He willingly left out a shirt in any kind of exercise

He willingly left out a shirt in any kind of exercise. Y/N was done being insecure about himself and his looks. This was a new, more confident, more determined Y/N and when he walked back into the hall itself, the people who caught wind of movement eyed him. They weren't sure what a guy like Y/N wanted there, but he didn't give a damn at all and just went ahead towards a punching bag. He imagined the face of someone he hated right on it and went full-on nuts on the poor bag. It was tortured with any possible kind of straight punch, hook, uppercut, forearms and elbows on the higher spectrum while the lower part was getting destroyed by everything that was either a knee strike or roundhouse kick. The impact from every hit was thundering around the place, but Y/N was too focussed, gritting his teeth as he remembered everything that brought him pain two years ago.

Y/N:" This bastard took her away from me. I never promised not to hurt him, if we ever met again."

This only brought on more rage which resulted in Y/N going even harder on the punching bag. Some people tried to approach him, saying he should take it easy, but the young man countered and answered that he knew what he was doing.
--------------------------------------------------------

Y/N felt good after letting out a chunk of his frustration, but his workout wasn't over yet. The next step was lifting weights and as he got closer, the coach immediatly knew what was coming. To balance everything, he put equal weight on both sides and let Y/N get ready, this was gonna be a challenging process, but it would pay off soon enough. Y/N got onto the bench and carefully laid down. He took a deep breath before latching onto the handle with both hands and doing his best to lift the weight off the supporting hilts. It felt different from the weights he lifted before, but that wasn't going to disturb him. Instead Y/N pulled himself together and pushed the thing up repeatedly. The coach just looked on, seeing such a young guy ne so determined. The fire in Y/N's eyes burned just as bright as the lights, but his will was even brighter than that. Bench pressing 225 lbs, Y/N clearly didn't wanna be known as a weakling as this cycle repeated for a long while. Others who were around also looked at him and gathered around him when he ordered the coach to put on a bit more. The deed was done as he was now trying 225. This was still a bit more on the normal side of things and probably wouldn't have impressed strongmen or something. Then again, Y/N pulled through and did another run with that. He only put it down before someone stumbled and caught the person just in time. Another head full of blonde hair was presenting itself before both looked at each other. It was a young woman once again, who blushed out of emberrassment.