Epilogue

4 years later

Nobody's POV

"Appa, appa, wake up, i'm hungry!" an excited little six year burst throught he door and shook Tae. "Jae-hee, come cuddle with appa" Tae asked opening the blanket for the little boy.

Jae-hee quickly made himself comfortable underneath the blanket and Tae gave him a few butterfly kisses, which made him giggle. "Appa stop! I'm gonna pee!" he schreeched.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to loud schreeching, i squinted my eyes and my vision cleared. The sight before me put a smile on my face. Tae and Jae-hee laughing like there's no tomorrow. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

Taehyung's POV

I heard a click, and saw Kookie taking a picture of us. "Morning babe" he greeted with a kiss on both my cheeks. "hey kookie!" I replied with a slight blush. "Daddy! you're awake, Jae-hee wants kisses too!" he spoke up with a pout on his lips.

"Aww come here" Kookie said, placing kisses all over Jae-hee' face. The sight was absolutely adorable. I smiled, kookie noticed and motioned for me to come closer. Soon we were all cuddled under the blanket, Yeontan too. " Tae I'm so happy" I heard Kookie say.

"I'm happy too, i'm really glad you came to the cafe everyday" 

"I'm glad I did too, because now I have you" he said. 

"For the love of coffee, stop being so cheesy, you cheeseball" I said and playfully hit his chest.

"I love you" he said. 

"I love you too" 

-

-

-  

End