Chapter 8- Assistant?

Jungkooks POV

I was currently sitting in my office, exhausted from doing all the work my assistant would usually do. I need a new asssitant, I thought. Just then an idea popped into my head.

I made my way to the cafe to see my baby. I entered the cafe and sat in my usual spot while my baby came running full speed towards me, he jumped into my arms and I almost fell back from the impact.

I then grabbed his hand and led him to the front counter where Jin hyung was working. "Morning Jin hyung, mind if I take Tae with for a few hour, i promise I'll make it up to you." I pleaded. " How you gonna make it up to me?" He ask with a bit of sass. "I donate 2 million rand to your cafe." I bargained " wait what! Deal" Jin hyung almost screamed. " what, 2 million, just to borrow me for a few hours" Tae asked. "Yes" I said and kissed his forehead. " you're crazy" he said, " I know, now lets go."

We got in my car and I took him home. One of my maids got us some hot chocolate and popcorn while we watched a movie. We watched 'The Titanic' and like anyone Tae cried which turned I to sobbed as he grabbed my shirt. " jack you can both fit on the door!!" He screamed as we watched the movie. " Tae baby its just a movie, they not really in danger, they are ok"

30 minutes later

"Tae can I ask you something but before you answer, I just want you to know, you dont have to say yes and I'll give you time to think about it. Ok?" I said cautiously. " ok... Jungkook you scaring me, what's going on?" He asked with concern on his face. "Nothings wrong I just want you to understand.

"So, you know Jisoo was my assistant and she harassed you so she was locked up right? Well know I kinda need a new one and I thought that maybe, i mean if you don't have to, if you dont have to but like i thought it would be nice if you we-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. He pulled away first. " shut up you big dork, I would love to be your new assistant but how are we going to break the news to Jin hyung "
"Dont worry, we do it together I sure he will be fine..now let's celebrate my new assistant " i said. He chuckled" you really are something"

(Time Skip) sorry

We got back from our date and we went straight to bed. How could a couple be so perfect.

 How could a couple be so perfect