Chapter 4- a blushing mess

Jungkooks POV

Finally, I was currently sitting in my office, my assistant briefing me about my meetings. File after file of notes she took. The overly annoying voice of my assistant was lulling me to sleep. " Sir I'm done." Jisoo informed. "Thank you Jisoo, you may take your leave now" Thank goodness, she gone. Time to visit my bab-i mean Taehyung

Jungkook drove off to the  cafe. But Jisoo was watching from the window, her hands formed fists and she gritted her teeth with a look of anger on her face. She was well aware of where Jungkook was going and it made her blood boil. She has been jungkooks assistant for many years yet he doesnt notice her or even spare her a glance , but as soon he goes to the cafe he instantly falls in love with Taehyung.  Jisoo always and will always hate Taehyung for taking her Jungkook away from her.

Back  at the cafe, Jungkook was constantly showering Taehyung with compliments and cheesy pick up lines. Taehyung walked past Jungkooks table to serve the people next to his table, when he heard " hey baby, is you body from McDonalds cause I'm loving it~" he sang and Taehyung blushed crimson and his legs turned to jelly but managed to compose himself.

Taehyungs POV

I was working the front counter when someone  said " hey honey, roses are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you." Jungkook said as he handed me yet another bunch of white roses. "JEON JUNGKOOK, look at what you are doing to me, I am a blushing mess. No go home, here is my number and message me later" I demanded. "Damn, you look sexy when you mad" he said. " I swear to God, now go, you are holding up the customers" I said. " Bye baby, chat to you later" he said before winking at me, which I found very hot.

"Damn, you're soooooo whipped" I turned around to be met with Jin, Hosoek and Jimin all smirking at me. "Argh!" I yelled and went to the back kitchen.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Who's ready for map of the soul persona!!!!