Chapter 2- Questions

Jungkook's POV

I groaned and sat up, it was currently 9 in the morning. I did my morning routine and left my room, grabbing my phone e off the charger. As I walk down this seemingly endless hallway I was greeted by the maids, or as I like to call them, the staff.

I was then almost immediately served breakfast while my annoyingly loud assistant, Jisoo briefed me on what today was going to entail. I then heard her say five meetings. FIVE MEETINGS!  One is long and boring enough. "Jisoo stop, I have a job for you... you are going to go to all those meetings and are excuse me as well as take notes and then brief me tomorrow yeah? I have some personal business to take care of." I fibbed. " Yes sir" she replied and left for the meeting.

I soon finished up my breakfast, thanked the butler/cook and left for the cafe to see my cutie after grabbing my keys, phone and wallet. I arrived at the cafe in ten minutes and sat in the usual spot. I waited for my blond cutie to come but he was not there. I'll just wait for him here. I thought to myself

Taehyung's POV

"He is waiting for you again." I heard Hosoek say. "Ooohhh Taetae has a boyfriend." He chimed right in my ear. "Shut it, horse face" I retorted and gave him a playful slap. I then left the back kitchen, " GO GET IT" hoseok hollered and threw a wink my way. I just want to wipe that smirk off  his face, but his my best friend, I'll let it go just this once, I thought.

I walked over to him. "Hey cutie pie, get my coffee and then we can chat ok?" He asked, I was about to turn him down when hosoek came out of no where " Dont worry Tae, I'll cover your shift" Hoseok said with a proud smirk on his face . I didn't want to be rude and just said yeah.

Jungkooks POV

"So I didn't get to properly introduce myself yesterday. So I'm Jungkook as you know, I'm 22 and I love coffee." No shit hey, that's why you drink every single day of your life. Jungkook mentally  slapped himself. "Can I ask you a question"  I asked realizing that was a question. "Shoot" he replied. " Was that guy you friend." I asked trying not to raise his suspicions. " Yeah Hosoek, his been my best friends since we were in preschool" he said. I sigh in relief. "Why?" He asked. "No reason" I quickly said.

"Let's play 21 questions s to get to know each other better" he suggested, showing me his body smile which o have grown to love. " Hell yeah" I beamed and he just chucked. "Me first, so....are you gay or straight? He asked and immediately looked down and played with his sweater paws which I found adorable. " As straight as circle" I replied. Is it just me or did he seem to happier after I said it as gay. I pondered. "How about you" I asked. "Same" he replied

Well I came to my 21st question and asked " will you go out on a date with me this Saturday?" I asked nervously, while looking down. I look up and saw him blushing.  "I w-would love t-to" he stammered. I internally did my happy dance but kept it cool on the outside. Now time to plan the date. I thought.