Chapter 5-What are we?

Two months later

Taehyung's POV

It was Saterday lying on my bed with Yeontan by my feet when my phone rang.

Taehyung: hello?
Jungkook: hey beautiful
Taehyung: Jungkook, I swear, stop with all these nicknames
Jungkook: anyway, sweetpea, I want you to be ready in 10, I'm coming to pick you up for our special date.
Taehyung: you never asked me on a special date.
Jungkook: well, now you know, so get ready ok sugar?
Taehyung: yeah ok, bye I got to go now.

Taehyung was sitting patiently on the sofa and as predicted, jungkook was indeed on his doorstep in 10."hey baby, are you just gonna stand and not give me a hug" he asked "c'mere" he said and I ran up to him, him catching me in his arms. Yeotan started barking thinking I was being attacked. "Ow!" Jungkoom yelled. "That rat bit me" jungkook said, holding his ankle. "He is not a rat, this is yeontan, and you're such a big baby."

(Time skip) sorry

They were now in a helicopter, over looking a view of the night city  and Taehyungs eyes gleamed, like a child in a candy store. "Jungkook! Look it's so pretty" Taehyung
beamed. Jungkook smiled, knowing his the cause of his happiness. They shortly landed on a rooftop with the most beautiful view. They got out of the helicopter and jungkook was quick to cover Taes eyes with his hands. "What are you doing" Taehyung asked excitedly. "Its a surprise" jungkook responded.

Jungkook removed his hands and Tae let out a little gasp to the view in front of him

When Tae turned around, jungkook was on one knee(his not proposing for marriage)"Tae, I know we have only known each other a short while, but in that time you have made me the happiest man alive, you are the reason I breathe, yoyouu are the reason...

"Tae, I know we have only known each other a short while, but in that time you have made me the happiest man alive, you are the reason I breathe, yoyouu are the reason I live, you are the weirdest person alive and i love you deeply for it, I love it when you're sassy to when you're all flustered and shy. Tae you make my heart beat out of my chest and you brighten my day with your smile, you make me feels things I have never felt for anyone before. So would you please stay with me and make me happy by being my boyfriend" jungkook proposed pulling the promise ring out of his pocket.

Taehyung was full on  sobbing( happy tears of course). His hand covered his mouth as he nodded eagerly, unable to speak. Jungkook captured him in a bone crushing hug and then pulled away and captured his full, soft lips with his. Seconds passed, jungkook was first to pull away for air, leaving a flustered Tae.

( The promise ring)

-

-

-

-

-

Let me know what you think, please vote and comment.