Chapter 14- Like grandfather, like grandson

Jungkook's POV

We had just finished lunch that Taes grandma so graciously prepared when the door opened revealing an elderly man with a wide grin on his face.

"Taebear how are you?" He asked as he embraced Tae in a bear hug. "Paps, I'm good but there's someone I want you to meet." Tae said as he gestured towards me. "Paps, this is Jungkook, my boyfriend." He said and just smiled his box smile, which is probably where tae got his smile. "Good afternoon Sir, nice to meet you" I said nervously as I out stretched my hand. " Tae, what a fine young man you have here" he said while giving my hand a firm shake. "Nice grip too" he said and I grinned proudly.

"Honey, we have just finished lunch, there's some in the warming draw, if you hungry" Martha stated. "Thanks, but I want to get to know our little jungkookie a bit better" he said and I gulped nervously.

"Go easy on him" I heard Martha yell.

We soon made our way to a separate room "so jungkook, was it" he asked. "Y-yes sir" I answered nervously. "No need to be so nervous or formal, I just want to ask you a favour" he replied, to which i just nodded my head as a sign for him to continue. "In 3 months its Taebear's birthday and Martha and I want to throw him a little surprise party, so i need you to bring him back here along with all his friends from Seoul, y'know like Jimin and Jin and all them. That's all I ask. " he asked starring at me intently. "Of course sir, it's the least I could do" I said. "Thank you!" He said pulling me into one of his infamous bear hugs.

We return to the two playing Mahjong. It was the cutest little thing ever. Taes so bad at trash talking. "Come on grandma, you may have the wisdom but I have the strategy" tae (tried) spat. "Oh come little bear, you only need wisdom to play, strategy means nothing" Martha replied. "Bring it old lady" Tae sassed. "I'll show you little fetus" Martha said as she won the game. "You got lucky" tae sulked.

They two were  so caught up in the game, they didn't notice us standing there. "Oh boys, you're back, care to join us for another round of mahjong." Martha asked politely. "Sorry gran but I'm actually taking kookie to visit mom" Tae said. "Ok, have fun dear, oh!..and where will you be staying?, must we get the guest room ready?" Martha asked again. "Oh no need, we staying at the Grand Lux hotel" Tae replied. "Oh fancy~" Martha chimed, to which we all let out a chuckle.

"See you soon grandma, love you~" Tae sang as he headed out the door. "Have fun sweetie, it was nice meeting you kookie. She replied.

Nobody's POV

Tae might have had a rough past but I'm grateful he has grandparents like them.  Jungkook thought to himself.