Chapter Two ~ Classmate? Partner?

"Uggghhhh, I hate lunch" I said sitting down. "Why" Hyori asked raising her eyebrow. "Because then right after this class I have to deal with them" I said jerking my head toward the lunch table with my twelve classmates who were sporting baseball caps, with their names on them.

"What about Mr.Young how's he?" Lydia asked "He's okay but still" I said. I started eating when the twelve guys got up. I looked at my watch and remembered they usually played football fifteen minutes before lunch ended.

They walked past our table and my friends instantly began fixing their hair and smoothing their clothes. I sighed when Chen said my name.

"Hey Chang, I got a present for you" he said with his hands behind his back. "Oh really whats that" I said and he put a baseball cap on my head that read Sara.

"Wow I really fell a part of the team now" I said sarcastically, taking the hat off "No don't take it off" D.O said from behind Chen and I sighed. "Fine" and then they cheered.

"Bye Classmate" Chen said and I rolled my eyes. Sehun walked past next and tipped his cap politely "Partner" he said walking away. I raised an eyebrow at them as the rest walked by with Suho left.

"I see you took our gift" he said grinning."it was the least I could do" I said back and turned back to my lunch. "Wow you were really relaxed" Lydia said not looking me in the eye.

I shrugged "Yeah so?" I said looking around at my friends, all of them had their heads bowed down and were chewing silently. "What is wrong with you guys you look like you've seen a ghost"

I said taking a drink of my water. "Nothing it just they all seem to like you..........a lot" Hyori said looking down at her feet.

I spit my water out on the grass beside me "wow are you guys ........jealous?" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Uhhh yeah kind of " Lydia said with an annoyed voice. "I was joking Lydia" I said.

"well i'm not" Lydia snapped "Your over there flirting with the guys of our dreams and all we can do is watch".

"Woah OK calm down-" "No okay since you like a them so much why don't you hang out with them"Lydia said angrily.

"Well then what do you guys have to say" I said looking at Kim, Hyori, Nara and Hae-won.

"Well Lydia's kind of right" Nara said and I got up "Fine" and I walked over to where Sehun, Suho and Kris were sitting on the bleachers.

"you guys don't play?" I said "Were not jocks" Suho said not looking but from his book.

"What about you two"I said turning to Sehun and Kris. "Were more of the basketball types" Sehun said and I laughed "what?"Sehun asked "nothing you just don't look like the basketball type"

Kris raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to say something when a football almost hit me in the face when my instincs kicked in and I caught it.

"Wow Chang you actually have some moves" Chen said from where he was standing. From his grinning face I could tell he was the one who threw the ball.

"You son of a-" I said standing up but Sehun pulled me back down "Calm down he was just playing" he said and I glared at him.

"Chen are you out of your mind I swear to god if that thing would've hit me then-" Chen cut me off.

"I'll make a deal with you Chang if you can win a game of football against me and my team you get to hit me in the face with the football as payback, deal" he said sticking his hand out.

"Deal" I said shaking his hand. "Alright I get Tao, Lay, Kai and D.O" I said and they hurried over to me.

"Fine that leaves me with Luhan, Xiumin, Baekyun and Chanyeol" Chen said and I nodded as if it were obvious.